FIFA 13

Iakona

Papaguy mentioned this in the PES thread- exact same problems in that game as well. Impossible to break defences down, and very difficult to defend against their attacks.

It's murder.

I've not been beaten against the computer yet, but I just can't keep a clean sheet. That's more annoying than when you get beat.

They seem to just swing balls into the box and even though you are hurting your finger because you're pressing the 'header' button so hard, your defender just stands there and doesn't move.

Doesn't seem fair at all.

It's murder.

I've not been beaten against the computer yet, but I just can't keep a clean sheet. That's more annoying than when you get beat.

They seem to just swing balls into the box and even though you are hurting your finger because you're pressing the 'header' button so hard, your defender just stands there and doesn't move.

Doesn't seem fair at all.

That's it exactly. Odd that both games seem to have really increased the difficulty.

I'm immense at this game.

I think the AI are more realistic than other games, and so far I've not witnessed as much scripting as I did in previous installments.

I'd usually agree with Papa, but I can't on this one.

YET

I think 80% of it is a far better game mate, definitely with you on that one.

It's just that it seems the computer MUST score at least once in every game.

Attacking wise, I think it's fantastic. Chelsea's front four are just sensational in it.

I think 80% of it is a far better game mate, definitely with you on that one.

It's just that it seems the computer MUST score at least once in every game.

Attacking wise, I think it's fantastic. Chelsea's front four are just sensational in it.

I'm not sure if it's just the teams we play as that makes our opinions differ. As Tottenham I've yet to lose a goal in the league, and only conceded one so far in Europe (against Genk).

I'll thrash the game today to try and avoid a hangover and I'll come back to it tonight after trying different teams.

I'm not sure if it's just the teams we play as that makes our opinions differ. As Tottenham I've yet to lose a goal in the league, and only conceded one so far in Europe (against Genk).

I'll thrash the game today to try and avoid a hangover and I'll come back to it tonight after trying different teams.

I've tried Rangers, Spurs, Brazil, Chelsea, Arsenal, Dortmund...

Even set it so that my back-line won't push up too far, but still.

The online H2H games are unbelievably scripted! What a massive waste of time.

I don't understand when people say this? How can a game between two people controlling all the players possibly be scripted? This is just an excuse from people when they loose

I know where you guys are coming from, but when you're playing games and you lose all the 50/50s and passes are stray etc etc you do think you're being cheated

But why would it favour one player over the other? There is no benefit of one being cheated

But why would it favour one player over the other? There is no benefit of one being cheated

It's all about keeping the customers in, if a player is on a bad run it may give advantage to that player? In all honesty I'm on the fence, waiting on concrete proof :sherlock:

Have you seriously never had a game where you just cannot do anything to score? It happens all the time. Passes going astray that should just go to feet, shots inexplicably going wide, unable to header the ball clear when perfectly positioned to do so...etc etc.

And as for the comment about controlling all players in the team, I almost don't know what to say about that. Off the ball runs, tracking strikers, goalkeeper....how can you possibly control them all at the same time?

Have you seriously never had a game where you just cannot do anything to score? It happens all the time. Passes going astray that should just go to feet, shots inexplicably going wide, unable to header the ball clear when perfectly positioned to do so...etc etc.

And as for the comment about controlling all players in the team, I almost don't know what to say about that. Off the ball runs, tracking strikers, goalkeeper....how can you possibly control them all at the same time?

There is no scripting, it's just in people's heads. The same way the Taigs go on about the establishment and all that, it's just to make themselves feel better in defeat because they can't accept it

There is no scripting, it's just in people's heads. The same way the Taigs go on about the establishment and all that, it's just to make themselves feel better in defeat because they can't accept it

You've conveniently avoided all of my points and instead made an insulting analogy.

I've played FIFA for long enough to have formed an opinion on what happens in the online play. Some games are impossible to win. Fair enough if you haven't experienced that, you must just be too good at it.