Transfers

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Pogba to United has been agreed between player and United just the fee to be sorted out (over £100 million).

300k a week :lol: 

When they also have Ibra on 250k a week it just shows how mental the money making machine is in England that without CL football they can do these deals.

Absolutely obscene money.  I'm hating that league more and more every day. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Bournemouth to bid 15 million for ibe from Liverpool. I gee up man

Shitey small clubs like Watford and Palace throwing about 20 odd million bids and now Bournemouth.

Imagine the damage we would be doing down there with our size, fanbase along with that kind of income. £500k for O'Halloran our record signings in a few year :lol: :power_of_anguish:

Just now, The Godfather said:

Shitey small clubs like Watford and Palace throwing about 20 odd million bids and now Bournemouth.

Imagine the damage we would be doing down there with our size, fanbase along with that kind of income. £500k for O'Halloran our record signings in a few year :lol: 

It's not even the money they can bid. It's the players that they bids are for. It's fucking ridiculous. Gazza 4 million quid ibe who's barely started chugging 15million :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It's not even the money they can bid. It's the players that they bids are for. It's fucking ridiculous. Gazza 4 million quid ibe who's barely started chugging 15million :lol:

Deeny for £25 million Less than Torres went to Liverpool.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Deeny for £25 million Less than Torres went to Liverpool.

It's incredible. I know gazza and him are different eras but that 4 million is still just around 10-12million now. He was probably England's best midfielder now that money gets you a young VL 

18 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

It's actually sickening. You could buy at least 3-4 immense quality players for that amount.

He'll be under some amount of pressure to score 20+ goals a season. 

Pogba?

Na, he's a midfielder.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It fuckin annoys me the money they throw about but it still won't stop me been gripped on the epl and paying my sky sports subscription £27 well spent imo

You're aff yer heed. Get a droid box and watch it on that. It's no worth the money it's a shit league 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

You're aff yer heed. Get a droid box and watch it on that. It's no worth the money it's a shit league 

no got the internet speed mate canny get virgin and its only standard bt broadband available maximum speed upto 17mb.

Am no to bothered tbh as I like the boxing golf and tennis also so Imo its no to bad. Each to there own tho?

Just now, KingKirk said:

no got the internet speed mate canny get virgin and its only standard bt broadband available maximum speed upto 17mb.

Am no to bothered tbh as I like the boxing golf and tennis also so Imo its no to bad. Each to there own tho?

Its your fault Bournemouth and Watford are throwing about the money like a Columbian drug lord!!!!

The EPL is a fucked up league but it's the one I'm most interested in out with our own tbh.

La Liga, Seria A and the likes are decent at times and maybe have the better players (the former) but entertainment and interest I always go for the EPL.

I'd never fork out the prices SKY ask for it though, I sponge of someone's Sky go have BT sports on my virgin package while use the Kodi too. When my half price Virgin deal runs out it's down to basic TV package.

That being said I probably wont watch as much of it this year as I never did before when we and the taigs were slugging it out for titles.

Sitting in a rager not wanting to watch fuck all on a Sunday when they score a last minute winner.