Transfers

Reading could increase their offer for Blackpool winger Thomas Ince, 20, to £8m according to the Reading Evening Post. The Royals have already failed with a £6.5m offer.

Hmmm, can see them going straight back down to the championship tbh...

I doubt he'd move when teams like Liverpool have made their interest clear.

I think when Reading make an acceptable bid Liverpool will swoop in, match the fee and sign him. They're just waiting for Blackpool to buckle.

The biggest transfer to go through on 30 January in Premier League history was Scott Parker's £10m move from Charlton to Chelsea in 2004. On this day in 2008, Alan Hutton joined Spurs from Rangers in a £9m deal.

:lol: We done well to get £9 million tbh.

Hooper away to Norwich? Just caught a bit on Ssn about 8 million? We were robbed for Jelavic. Whyte ya fucking bug eyed wee fuck pig bastard yae

Jelavic would probably left for hee haw if he stuck around longer than January.

We in general are shite compared to the scum on that side of things.

Jelavic would probably left for hee haw if he stuck around longer than January.

We in general are shite compared to the scum on that side of things.

His head was away but apparently from December the staff at the club knew things were starting to go tits up. However Jelavic had been shite from August that season :lol:

8 million for a quicker version of Boyd sickens me tbh. His link up is slightly better but fs the tarriers don't half make decent players seem as good as top players from around the world

His head was away but apparently from December the staff at the club knew things were starting to go tits up. However Jelavic had been shite from August that season :lol:

8 million for a quicker version of Boyd sickens me tbh. His link up is slightly better but fs the tarriers don't half make decent players seem as good as top players from around the world

He is now playing like he was for us in the final season.

Aye, Hooper is a good penalty box striker but so was Boyd but I suppose Hooper scored in Europe which Boyd couldnt do for toffee.

They buy these guys for a few million then sell them for £4-5 million profit, thats how to run a club in a league like this...will be a good long while before we catch them if they continue like that.

At least Bain aint here anymore :lol:

He is now playing like he was for us in the final season.

Aye, Hooper is a good penalty box striker but so was Boyd but I suppose Hooper scored in Europe which Boyd couldnt do for toffee.

They buy these guys for a few million then sell them for £4-5 million profit, thats how to run a club in a league like this...will be a good long while before we catch them if they continue like that.

At least Bain aint here anymore :lol:

Hawl auxerre, livorno ans tel aviv where in europe :P

Has hooper scored in the cl this season? I genuinely can't answer that. But they certainly do well in these type of deals

Hawl auxerre, livorno ans tel aviv where in europe :P

Has hooper scored in the cl this season? I genuinely can't answer that. But they certainly do well in these type of deals

Think he scored in a game or 2 or maybe that was last year?

I think the fact he scored goals in England too helped.

Hope when we get back to the top we scout far better than before and do deals in a non goodwillie style :lol:

BBC Sport's chief football writer Phil McNulty reports: "Leroy Fer has returned to Holland while Everton and FC Twente attempt to resolve a hitch holding up his £8.6m move to Goodison Park.

"Everton want to restructure payment of the fee after the 23-year Netherlands midfield man's medical uncovered a problem with his knee.

"Fer was on Merseyside on Tuesday hoping to complete the deal and while Everton are still prepared to pay the full fee, FC Twente are refusing to accept the changes in the way it will be paid.

"Everton have given FC Twente until this evening to agree or they will explore other options - but so far there is no sign of a breakthrough in negotiations."

BBC Sport's Ben Smith reports: "West Ham are closing in on a deal for Blackburn goalkeeper Paul Robinson.

"The 33-year-old former England international has fallen out of favour at Ewood Park in recent months and been told he can move on.

BBC Sport's Ben Smith reports: "West Ham are closing in on a deal for Blackburn goalkeeper Paul Robinson.

"The 33-year-old former England international has fallen out of favour at Ewood Park in recent months and been told he can move on.

Perhaps big Sam is going to go one step further than Harry, and name two goalies in his starting XI! :D