Transfers

He's overated definitely but I'd probably play him over Vucinic as long as he wasn't fannying around like usual.

Not for me.

Vucinic is criminally underrated outside Italy, whereas Balotelli is probably the most overhyped player I've seen.

He offers nothing, in my eyes at least. One decent game against Germany doesn't change a thing, plenty of below average players have done okay in big games.

Arsenal have told Sky Sports News they are not in talks with Barcelona to sign striker David Villa.

How often does Wenger sign over 30s anyway? Sol Campbell and Henry's loan are the only two I recently remember

That's both clubs denied it now.

Unveiled tomorrow! :D

Spanish football expert Andy West tells BBC Sport: "Barcelona forward David Villa has just announced that his wife gave birth to their third child last night, a boy named Luca, which well complicate Arsenal's attempts to lure the striker to the Emirates this week. Barca are also continuing to insist that they have no intention of selling him."

Spanish football expert Andy West tells BBC Sport: "Barcelona forward David Villa has just announced that his wife gave birth to their third child last night, a boy named Luca, which well complicate Arsenal's attempts to lure the striker to the Emirates this week. Barca are also continuing to insist that they have no intention of selling him."

Wenger reiterated at this morning's press conference that there is no chance of Barcelona selling Villa.

BBC Sport's Ben Smith reports: "QPR defender Anton Ferdinand has completed a loan move to Turkish club Bursaspor. The 27-year-old will spend the remainder of the season in Turkey before reviewing his position in the summer. "

Enjoy Anton!

BBC Sport's Ben Smith reports: "QPR defender Anton Ferdinand has completed a loan move to Turkish club Bursaspor. The 27-year-old will spend the remainder of the season in Turkey before reviewing his position in the summer. "

Enjoy Anton!

Didier Drogba likes this. (tu)