Transfers

Sky Italia are reporting that AC Milan have made an official bid for Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli.

The report says that they have offered 24m euros which would be paid in six instalments and that the 22-year-old Italian would get a four-and-a-half year contract.

They were first with the Guardiola and Sneidjer stories. Would be interesting to see if they're right with this too.

Who Schalke? I'm not sure,will certainly be a cracking game. Are Schalke not doing too well domestically though?

Yeah. They are sitting 6th just now but had a very good start to the season, they were second most of the way until the last week or two before the break, on a bit of a dip in for now but only 4 points off 4th which should be their target now with Bayern, Leverkusen and Dortmund breaking away. As for Galatasaray, Sneidjer isn't the player he used to be and is now in a weaker team, but of course still good. Drogba likewise, but still a huge threat too, don't know how hungry he'll be though. A few other really good players like Muslera, Eboue, Yildram and Melo but... Ok I feel as if I'm talking myself out of this now :lol:

Well Schalke have Hunterlaar (who'd I'd probably rather have over Drogba now, maybe), Farfan, Affelay, Draxler, Howedes and now Michel Bastos and won't take any gelling that Gala will. I don't know, maybe Gala will win it, I just have a feeling on Schalke. :lol:

Juventus in talks with Man City over Mario Balotelli.

Balotelli Llorente

Giovinco

Marchisio Pirlo Vidal

De Cegile Chielini Barzagli Lichtsteiner

Buffon

That could be frightening next season! Think that's one of the best CB pairings in the world and likewise for the CMs.

Juventus in talks with Man City over Mario Balotelli.

Balotelli Llorente

Giovinco

Marchisio Pirlo Vidal

De Cegile Chielini Barzagli Lichtsteiner

Buffon

That could be frightening next season! Think that's one of the best CB pairings in the world and likewise for the CMs.

I fail to see how Balotelli improves them in any way.