Transfers

I'd play him before Silva, who I've always found overrated, outside one purple patch(4 months in the 11/12 season) Silva has been decent at best for Man City.

As for Reina, never a top keeper in my opinion. Me and Papaguy often said this. Massive over-hyped when he first joined Liverpool. I believe people ignore his constant errors before the last three seasons, a perfect example is his shocking performance in the FA Cup final in 2006, when he handed West Ham goals. These mistakes have been frequent in his whole Liverpool career, since it's a loan move it suggests he will go to Barcelona next year. Stupid move from them if it happens!

Every keeper has errors really, McGregor was rated so highly by us yet I think you could list a number of mistakes from him in his time. I think Reina saved more than let them down for the first few years, never the world's best goalkeeper but certainly one of the top ones.

To this day still Liverpool fans seem very fond of him.

Of course every keeper has errors, but Reina's were far more frequent than others who are/were regarded as top keepers IMO. If your opinion has Reina as of the top ones, fair enough, I personally would put him 2 levels below the likes of Casillas, Buffon, VDS etc... Also believe De Gea, Lopez and Valdes are better goalkeepers.

On the McGregor point, you will not find another person on this board who debated about how overrated McGregor was with our fans. I pointed out how often he made howlers against the scum alone, nevermind against lesser teams. Some people said he was world class etc, which was complete nonsense, McGregor's level is someone like Hull City.

Finally, from what I've read from Liverpool fans is they were very happy to sign Mignolet and want him as number 1 this season, although would be lying if I said that was from a large selection.

I don't believe he's one of the top ones now and hasn't been for about three years, i'm mainly talking about beforehand when Benitez had Liverpool challenging in the CL every season.

Agreed on McGregor, I think there was a cult hero status to him as much as anything.

Of course every keeper has errors, but Reina's were far more frequent than others who are/were regarded as top keepers IMO. If your opinion has Reina as of the top ones, fair enough, I personally would put him 2 levels below the likes of Casillas, Buffon, VDS etc... Also believe De Gea, Lopez and Valdes are better goalkeepers.

On the McGregor point, you will not find another person on this board who debated about how overrated McGregor was with our fans. I pointed out how often he made howlers against the scum alone, nevermind against lesser teams. Some people said he was world class etc, which was complete nonsense, McGregor's level is someone like Hull City.

Finally, from what I've read from Liverpool fans is they were very happy to sign Mignolet and want him as number 1 this season, although would be lying if I said that was from a large selection.

You're right up your own arse aren't you?

:lol:

Coming from the guy who acts like he knows everything about Barcelona? Then denies to have any sort of feeling towards them even-though you've attended some of their games. I'll take that as a compliment, also assume your still but hurt because you made that error on Hulk!

Enjoying watching a team doesn't mean I support them. I'd enjoy being a Barcelona fan, but the fact I live in Scotland makes that impossible.

The only team I support are Rangers. I have an opinion on subjects to do with Barcelona because I watch them often and take an interest in what happens to them.

It's not a compliment. I did make an error about Hulk, I quickly scanned over his Wikipedia page before the comment and suggested the incorrect number of years, that's definitely something to be raging about.

Kevin Phillips has signed a one-year contract with Crystal Palace - just five days before he turns 40

Can't see him getting many minutes in the EPL.

They really need a good few players though, woefully short in quality just now.

Can't see him getting many minutes in the EPL.

They really need a good few players though, woefully short in quality just now.

His finishing is still up there with the best so a good option to throw on.

But yes, they seem to have barely signed any top league experience at all.

His finishing is still up there with the best so a good option to throw on.

But yes, they seem to have barely signed any top league experience at all.

A good sub if you need a winner.

They need to get cracking, clubs like Norwich have strengthened heavily and look to be miles ahead.

Hull are doing OK, bit slow for Cardiff as well although we know they have cash.

I've bet Cardiff to go down, think they are a stick on along with Hull

I've took Cardiff & Blackpool to be relegated

Stuck them in with reading to be promoted.l, wolves to be promoted ,Morton to win Div 1, Basle to win Swiss league & Argentina to win the World Cup

£10 returns around. £7500

Sky Italia reporting an agreed fee for Higuain too. Sky Italia are the most reliable source around just now.

Arsenal are fucked.

Higuain is a fantastic striker,kind of gutted he's going to Seria A instead of the EPL.

Won't see much of him as i don't have ESPN :( Wish Ch4 would get it back,loved Seria A Sunday!

Suggests it was Arsenal doing the fucking about then. Unless of course they seriously think they can get Suarez.

They think they can. There is a guy on twitter called @GeoffArsenal who broke the cazorla and monreal stories to Arsenal, posts team news before anyone else etc and is generally known to have a bit of inside info. Says Arsenal are to bid £41 million tomorrow for Suarez

apparently napoli are paying 40 millio euros for Higuain. Real Madrid fucked Arsenal about.

Tbh i really dont know what Arsenal are gonni do, if they miss out on suarez aswell i think they would sign Soldado.

Now i would be happy for Arsenal to get Suarez, Bernard, Gustavo and a CB

apparently napoli are paying 40 millio euros for Higuain. Real Madrid fucked Arsenal about.

Tbh i really dont know what Arsenal are gonni do, if they miss out on suarez aswell i think they would sign Soldado.

Now i would be happy for Arsenal to get Suarez, Bernard, Gustavo and a CB

Julio Cesar seems to have gone quiet as well.