Transfers

Spurs need two strikers, but really Benteke will do.

Cisse has been quite unimpressive, for me anyway the past year, although nobody can take away how good he was in his first few months.

If I were Spurs I'd bloody well sign up Demba Ba for the price he's supposidly available. Said it many times now but ffs it is a bargain!

£7m supposidly!

Villa are linked with Demba Ba I think?

Villa are linked with Demba Ba I think?

I know, as a replacement for Benteke, but why on earth hasn't someone gone and snapped him up at that price?

Also would Ba want to leave Chelsea, to go to Villa, which is arguably the lowest position he'd have been at in his career since playing for West Ham?

And could Villa pay his wages? Probably not until they sell Bent.

Chelsea publicly denied Mata and/or Luiz were involved in their offer for Rooney, they said it was a straight cash offer (tu)

I would take mata at utd, the sort of player they need IMO. Would get nani to fuck surely they could get about 15 m for him I never liked him and anderson

Didn't realise he was close to 30, but as TGM said he has the intelligence to play deep for another few years at least.

A proper deep lying midfielder who is also good on the ball. Maybe Southampton would go for him :D