Transfers

"Quite poor" though is surely a little too lowly rated. They'd stand out for every team outside the top four. Personally I think they are both doing a fine job just now anyway. Of course Manchester United could sign better players, but I don't think they are quite poor.

They are only rated at all IMO because they play for Man Utd. Cleverley never stood out for me when he was playing for Wigan, has never now and I've never considered Welbeck to be anywhere near a top striker. They are poor by United standards IMO. Hernandez and Kagawa are miles better than both and I have no idea why they don't play ahead of them.

More chance than Rooney.

Plus is he going to get in ahead of Rooney, RVP and Welbeck in a world cup year?

I doubt it very much.

United have a lot of games so there will be rotation, and all three of those players have injury history.

He won't be first choice certainly but I still think we'll see a lot of him.

They are only rated at all IMO because they play for Man Utd. Cleverley never stood out for me when he was playing for Wigan, has never now and I've never considered Welbeck to be anywhere near a top striker. They are poor by United standards IMO. Hernandez and Kagawa are miles better than both and I have no idea why they don't play ahead of them.

Welbeck is only 22 so he can only get better, already shown an awful lot of talent imo. Goals record has been the main issue.

United have a lot of games so there will be rotation, and all three of those players have injury history.

He won't be first choice certainly but I still think we'll see a lot of him.

I doubt it.

RVP was never injured last season while Rooney if staying will be itching to play this season. Welbeck looks to be ahead of Hernandez in the pecking order too so I don't see too many games for him this season.

I don't see why Chelsea don't try for him.

I doubt it.

RVP was never injured last season while Rooney if staying will be itching to play this season. Welbeck looks to be ahead of Hernandez in the pecking order too so I don't see too many games for him this season.

I don't see why Chelsea don't try for him.

At Chelsea he'd still have Torres, Lukaku, Ba and perhaps Moses and Schurrle to compete with. Maybe Ba will be off loaded though.

At Chelsea he'd still have Torres, Lukaku, Ba and perhaps Moses and Schurrle to compete with. Maybe Ba will be off loaded though.

Yes but Torres is poor while Lukaku is still raw - a differnt option to Hernandez who is a penalty box poacher...something Chelsea are badly lacking.

Ba will be shipped out as clearly Jose does not rate him.

Yes but Torres is poor while Lukaku is still raw - a differnt option to Hernandez who is a penalty box poacher...something Chelsea are badly lacking.

Ba will be shipped out as clearly Jose does not rate him.

He'd be a great signing don't get me wrong, just don't think United or Hernandez himself would be too receptive.

Ba would still be a great signing for most of the Prem teams.

He can play a DM mid role though, so he could be played next to Carrick.

I know he can, but I think he's far better playing a bit further forward.

If I was Moyes and I was signing somebody to play as a DM I would be looking to sign somebody who excels in that role rather than somebody who I know can do the role even if its not quite his best position.

Moyes should not go for Baines

I'd go for Luke Shaw

18 yr old and absolutely sensational and will be the future of England once Cole Retires

Would be a great bit of business for Moyes to get him now rather than wait till next summer as I'm sure his price will double

He believes his best position is DM.

"In May, when discussing his future, Fellaini showed his cards on what he really feels about being versatile: "Sometimes I look at myself and ask, 'What is my best position?' But I think it's a defensive midfielder, that's the best one."

He played in a midfield three at the weekend and was excellent according to reports, many people believe that's his strongest position.

I rate him as a player either way but whenever I've seen him I've preffered him playing further forward but I suppose he's going to know his own position better than I am :lol:

I'm still not sure if he's right for Man Utd either way though.

Michu would be an excellent signing, in today's market that's the sort of money you would expect him to go for in regards to signings between English clubs.

Michu's had one terrific season in the Premiership and one in La Liga, i'm not saying he'd be a bad signing but Arsenal need fully proven quality. Michu would be another gamble and a come down from the likes of Suarez and Higuain.

Everton's statement: "Everton can confirm that it has received bids from Manchester United for two players. Those bids were immediately rejected out of hand as derisory and insulting. The club did not make public these details as it was vital Roberto Martinez's preparations for the opening game of the Premier League season were not disrupted in anyway."