Transfers

Chris Sutton said after the tims game that he thought Bale was the 3rd best player in the world.

Brad Friedel said it the other night as well on the fantasy football show on sky sports, like other's have said he's worth 50 million tops IMO Ronaldo moved for 80 after basically achieving everything he could at Man Utd and being the focal point of a lot of that success.

As usual Arsenal have left it till now to try sign players and will more than likely go for players they don't really need rather than filling the problem positions with tried and tested players, Casillas would be a great signing if it came off but again compared to the situation with other position's a goalkeeper would not be my top priority if I was Wenger.

Brad Friedel said it the other night as well on the fantasy football show on sky sports, like other's have said he's worth 50 million tops IMO Ronaldo moved for 80 after basically achieving everything he could at Man Utd and being the focal point of a lot of that success.

As usual Arsenal have left it till now to try sign players and will more than likely go for players they don't really need rather than filling the problem positions with tried and tested players, Casillas would be a great signing if it came off but again compared to the situation with other position's a goalkeeper would not be my top priority if I was Wenger.

Its a pretty bold statement to make about someone who has only had one good season! Typical thing to hear within the English media though!

On Revista de la Liga they said Casillas was raging at the weekend and made it clear he was willing to leave rather than sit on the bench. Was said that Casillas has four offers on the table and City were the faves to sign him, that Man City link did surprise me.

Would be a big blow for Joe Hart.

Bologna midfielder Saphir Taider has signed a four-year deal at Inter Milan in a reported 5.5 million euro deal after undergoing a medical on Tuesday.

The 21-year-old French-born Algeria international, whose arrival could see Zdravko Kuzmanovic move on, will team up with the rest of Walter Mazzarri's squad in the next day or two.

Taider passed his medical at San Raffaele Hospital in Milan on Tuesday afternoon and is looking forward to his move to the San Siro.

He told Sky Sports: "I am very happy and I want to thank Bologna and Inter for giving me this opportunity.

"I'm happy, Inter are a great team that won everything."