Transfers

If Joe cole can stay fit for chunks of the season and its a big if then I think hell do well, one thing lacking in Villas team is experience.

For experience to count it has to be good experience, not players who couldn't get a club anywhere else

Yeah, 3.5m for a guy who scored more league goals than Neymar and Bale is a silly transfer.

They play with giroud as a lone striker most of the time and are going for another top striker

You honestly think he will play much?

It's a carling cup signing and I stand by what I said

What relevance of how many goals he's scored in Spain got to do with me saying he can't hack it in English football

His style is all wrong and was proven to be a fucking dud and will so again

They play with giroud as a lone striker most of the time and are going for another top striker

You honestly think he will play much?

It's a carling cup signing and I stand by what I said

What relevance of how many goals he's scored in Spain got to do with me saying he can't hack it in English football

His style is all wrong and was proven to be a fucking dud and will so again

He can play wide or behind the lone striker so I think he will get opportunities. Especially with the amount of injuries Arsenal get.

Because you've got nothing to suggest that he won't be able to hack it other than a spell at the club when he was a kid. A spell where he still scored some goals when he got a chance.

He's shown he can score goals in a league that's of a similar quality to the EPL and he is a low-risk signing as it's cheap and he knows the club already.

He can play wide or behind the lone striker so I think he will get opportunities. Especially with the amount of injuries Arsenal get.

Because you've got nothing to suggest that he won't be able to hack it other than a spell at the club when he was a kid. A spell where he still scored some goals when he got a chance.

He's shown he can score goals in a league that's of a similar quality to the EPL and he is a low-risk signing as it's cheap and he knows the club already.

I'd assume he's on at least £40k a wk

That's over £6.2m in wages and nearly £10m when you add in the transfer fee

£10m could be spent better