Transfers

I know the Pedro deal isn't done. I was posting it as a sort of "possible" line up.

I agree on Di Maria though. A player is never going to be as effective as he can be if he doesn't want to be there and I'm not sure Di Maria ever did.

On the subject of Man Utd, I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest in Hernandez. I know he's injured just now, but I think he would be a really good signing for a lot of teams with Spurs being the most obvious one.

Sounds quite close with Pedro anyway, was hoping he'd end up at Chelsea but that seems to have died.

Agree about Hernandez, always thought he's quite underrated, even at Real Madrid I think he could have made more of an impact with more starting time

Di Maria is quality but it never looked like it was going to work out for him at Man Utd.

With Pedro, Mata & Depay playing behind Rooney they will still be really strong although you have to question their strength in depth now that him and RVP have both gone.

With Pedro and Depay for RVP and DiMaria; has their depth position really changed?

With Pedro and Depay for RVP and DiMaria; has their depth position really changed?

They've strengthed in midfield and their potential first choice front four is strong, but when you start looking at their bench there really isn't much there which isn't good when they will be expected to push on now and challenge for the title again while also having champions league to contend with.

Just a few weeks ago they had Rooney, Falcao, RVP, Di Maria & Mata in their squad with Depay on the way too. It's probably a bit bloated, but it's the sort of depth you need to compete on multiple fronts.

As things stand they have Rooney, Depay, Mata & Pedro possibly on the way which leaves them marginally worse off (even if Di Maria & Falcao never found their best form) in terms of options and depth IMO.

Guys like Ashley Young & Januzaj are decent enough players who can fill in but they aren't exactly going to rip up any trees are they?

If they get Pedro I think they still need another forward because LVG doesn't seem to fancy Hernandez and the only other option is Wilson.

Bakary Sako signs for Crystal Palace. Another good signing for them. They've got to be decent bets for the top 8 this season?

Brilliant signing. I remember watching Wolves on Sky last season and they had a report on him in the build up to it, I'm sure he scored within 5 minutes :lol:

Bizarre. Chelsea hardly strengthening from last season's title winning team.

Think Jose has said a few times he's only really buying to replace players that have left. Falcao for Drogba, Begovic for Cech, probably Rahman for Luis.

In Stones case I think it's looking at a long term successor to Terry.

Apparently Man Utd have ordered PSG to pay an additional £3m over a photo?

aye i saw that, apparently he was pictured in Qatar with the PSG owner and while Man Utd had given him permission to talk to PSG they hadnt given him permission to go to Qatar haha

LVG called the deal off and said he wanted an extra 3m

Bakary Sako signs for Crystal Palace. Another good signing for them. They've got to be decent bets for the top 8 this season?

Keep looking at there odds to beat norwich this weekend some of the signings have really impressed me