Top Posters In This Topic

• The Godfather

• simplythebest

• G.E.C.

• King_gazza

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wolves are interested in my Chinese cousin

Struggling to piece together Kirk's transfer news.

Posted Images

Newcastle closing in on Wijnaldum and Mitrovic, two really impressive signings. Talk of Charlie Austin aswell, and noises of them buying 4 or 5 players for between £10-15m a peice. Could be really interesting time for them this year. Just don't think McLaren is cut out for a top EPL job.

Happy with those two signings if they go through. A centre back should be next on the list. And sell Williamson.

How is it possible Fabian Delph can join Man City for as little as £8m?

In this era where EPL player prices are grossly inflated and we see average players routinely going for £20m+ how can an 25 year old England midfielder be allowed to go to another EPL club for so little?

I understand he has some release clause in his contract but I just don't understand how Villa could allow such a clause when he's not long ago signed a 5 year deal!

Astonishing!

How is it possible Fabian Delph can join Man City for as little as £8m?

In this era where EPL player prices are grossly inflated and we see average players routinely going for £20m+ how can an 25 year old England midfielder be allowed to go to another EPL club for so little?

I understand he has some release clause in his contract but I just don't understand how Villa could allow such a clause when he's not long ago signed a 5 year deal!

Astonishing!

I agree mate. But I was reading somebody's interview about it, and pretty much explains that without the clause he was going to leave for nothing anyway. So this way they got a small amount for him to try replace him rather than fuck all.

This home grown rule is showing the EPL up because the prices mentioned for some extremely average players is frightening.

I agree mate. But I was reading somebody's interview about it, and pretty much explains that without the clause he was going to leave for nothing anyway. So this way they got a small amount for him to try replace him rather than fuck all.

This home grown rule is showing the EPL up because the prices mentioned for some extremely average players is frightening.

That is the truth there £50 million+ for Raheem Sterling being the prime example