Transfers

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I don't know about that I suspect he will get a lot of game time there with Silva moving centrally and all feeding Aguero or Jesus. 

Mahrez wide left Stering wide right and Silva in the central role is how I see them setting their attack up.

Sane will play on the left.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Mahrez is too good to just be brought in to be “competition” though.

He’s been desperate to leave Leicester for ages and you think he would have gone to a club where he knows he is going to be a key player, not somewhere he is going to end up being a glorified squad player.

Not gonna be a glorified squad player either, he’ll rotate with sterling and Sane, hes joined city to win titles.

43 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Not gonna be a glorified squad player either, he’ll rotate with sterling and Sane, hes joined city to win titles.

He’ll win titles but he’ll probably strt less than 20 games a season doing it. 

I understand why he’s gone there and I hope it works out for him because he’s one of my favourite players atm but I just think it’s a bit of a waste of a really talented player.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

He’ll win titles but he’ll probably strt less than 20 games a season doing it. 

I understand why he’s gone there and I hope it works out for him because he’s one of my favourite players atm but I just think it’s a bit of a waste of a really talented player.

I think he’ll start more than that, He’ll become a better player too under Pep

Barcelona have opened talks with Adrien Rabiot over a potential move.

The French ace is wanted by the Blaugrana as they look to strengthen their midfield following the departure of Paulinho.

They’ve already signed Arthur, but Mundo Deportivo report that talks are ongoing between Barcelona and PSG for Rabiot.