Transfers

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Rumours that the new Madrid boss is not fussed about signing him as he feels Isco and Asensio are more than good enough and would prefer to strengthen elsewhere.

Makes complete sense to me but Perez will make the decision on his own.

I'm not against him staying but for that sort of money I'd be delighted. 

14 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

He was good for about 10 games last year and then was complete pish the rest of it.

Hope the EPL collapses on itself 

Upto half of the money is a sweetener for Silva allegedly. Watford were in the process of getting compensation from Everton and relationships souring between the two have made Everton make this bid for him.

10 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Upto half of the money is a sweetener for Silva allegedly. Watford were in the process of getting compensation from Everton and relationships souring between the two have made Everton make this bid for him.

That’s complete madness, why on earth would Everton care what Watford think of them?

11 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

That’s complete madness, why on earth would Everton care what Watford think of them?

Fuck knows mate. Just what I heard, they said there was a lot of noise since Everton hired Silva from Watford till this bid went in now there's compete silence.

11 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck knows mate. Just what I heard, they said there was a lot of noise since Everton hired Silva from Watford till this bid went in now there's compete silence.

They say Everton tapped him up before they hired Allardyce last season I think? But I’m sure Watford sacked Silva, so fuck knows why Everton would be entitled to pay them anything. 

1 hour ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

They say Everton tapped him up before they hired Allardyce last season I think? But I’m sure Watford sacked Silva, so fuck knows why Everton would be entitled to pay them anything. 

Well if Everton did tap him up, then Watford could argue this directly led to a downturn in performance, eventually forcing them to sack him (and likely paying compo!) and could argue Everton's liability in that?

35 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Joao Moutinho to Wolves.

5m fee reported absolute steal

Wolves have agreed a £5m fee with Monaco for midfielder Joao Moutinho, Sky Sports News understands.

The 31-year-old Portugal international will reportedly sign a two-year deal with the newly-promoted side.

Ipswich Town value striker Martyn Waghorn at £10m

By Daniel Lewis, Football League Correspondent
Filed: Monday, July 23, 2018 at 11:43 UK

Last Updated: Monday, July 23, 2018 at 11:43 UK

Ipswich Town have reportedly told their Championship rivals that it will take an offer of £10m to sign in-demand striker Martyn Waghorn.

The 28-year-old is understood to be on the radar of at least four second-tier sides after top scoring for the Tractor Boys last season with 16 goals.

Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder confirmed at the weekend that his side have lodged a bid, which is though to be worth half the amount that Town are holding out for.

Other interested parties include Nottingham Forest, Derby County and Middlesbrough.

According to The Mirror, however, a fee of £8m might be accepted as Ipswich want to give themselves enough time to replace the former Rangers hitman.

Speaking on Saturday afternoon, Ipswich boss Paul Hurst insisted that he will continue to prepare for next season as though Waghorn will still be one of his players.

7 hours ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

Well if Everton did tap him up, then Watford could argue this directly led to a downturn in performance, eventually forcing them to sack him (and likely paying compo!) and could argue Everton's liability in that?

Good call mate, I guess they have proof if the rumours about Everton paying some of the Richarlison money for Silva too. 

1 hour ago, miracle said:

Real Madrid going to bid 50m for... Kieran Trippier?!

Madrid have Carvajal and they just spent 30 million on Odriozola too. I can’t see why they would want another right back.

I think this is just mischief making by Trippier’s agent to get a better contract for his client from Spurs tbh.