*****Official St Mirren vs Rangers match thread*****

Just now, Drumloyal said:

Fair enough mate, I just think that without Butland, we go into HT at least 2 goals down and that point blank save in the 2nd half kept us in it again.

Butland definitely deserves MOTM.  We would've probably lost without him today.  He just keeps coming up with the big saves when we need him to.

BTW his yellow card was a disgrace.  Refs normally protect goalkeepers in that position, where a forward is flying in without control.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Top 6 is that shite the cunts won't drop a single point outside 

You don't pay attention to their results do ye ? Good on you

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Dundee could win 9-0 today and it wont matter a jot.

The game at the Knew Camp will be a bloodbath.

Absolutely dreading that. 

The cup final is on my Daughter's birthday and a small part of me is actually a but relieved because I won't have to watch those cunts absolutely spank us to win a trophy.

Only caught the last 25 mins and we played some lovely stuff at times. No sure what all the drama is on here 😬

That decision on the Butland clearance was shocking by the way. The forward smashed into him and heidered Butland in the ribs/hip if anything.

Balogun is our best defender by a mile (and that shows how bad recruitment has been for years.)

Sold Mayo for 100k and bought Davies for fuck knows how many millions

That was brutal today,thank fuck its over tbh

Big Leon plus A.N Other for the rest of the season

3 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

Its hard to see where we can claw it back tbh, in reality we probably need a 3 or more goal win at their place but thats not happening is it. 

We need them to draw 2 of their last 5 and avoid defeat at Parkhead. I don’t think we’ll win all our games and we’re the type of team that will need a buffer on the final day to play with. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Absolutely dreading that. 

The cup final is on my Daughter's birthday and a small part of me is actually a but relieved because I won't have to watch those cunts absolutely spank us to win a trophy.

Mate. Come on tae fuck.

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Thank fuck for that. Butland saves and last gasp clearances kept us in that. Only really had Lawrence's miss as an out and out chance at the other end. We have to do better up top. Dessers needs a  second striker with him.

Cantwell's miss in the second half was really poor as well. 

2 minutes ago, shaka said:

BTW his yellow card was a disgrace.  Refs normally protect goalkeepers in that position, where a forward is flying in without control.

Walsh is a prick and a drama queen.  Cunt practically acted as if Butland had done the Schumacher tackle.