Transfers

23 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

See Ipswich signed Omari Hutchison for 20 million and they’ve bid 30 million combined for Jacob Graeves and Jaden Philogene from Hull.

Apparently Barca wanted Philogene too, but he thinks a move to Ipswich and the Premier League is better for his career (surely the Barca interest cannot be real)

His agent turned up to Barca’s offices and done a photoshoot, and Barca’s security chased him and have never heard of Philogene apparently

:lol: 

He is accused of staging a photoshoot in the car park in a bid to ramp up interest in his client, although was soon asked to leave by security. Barcelona are thought to be ‘mystified’ as to why they are being linked with Philogene, whose agents are listed as Reflax Premium Sport

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

His agent turned up to Barca’s offices and done a photoshoot, and Barca’s security chased him and have never heard of Philogene apparently

15 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

:lol: 

He is accused of staging a photoshoot in the car park in a bid to ramp up interest in his client, although was soon asked to leave by security. Barcelona are thought to be ‘mystified’ as to why they are being linked with Philogene, whose agents are listed as Reflax Premium Sport

That’s incredible :lol:

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Could be shite but seen yesterday that Maidenhead are due £8million if Kilman deal goes through

4m, apparently all 3 clubs renegotiated in order to push the deal through - although if I were Maidenhead I'd have stuck strong at the 20% sell on they agreed 😂

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

4m, apparently all 3 clubs renegotiated in order to push the deal through - although if I were Maidenhead I'd have stuck strong at the 20% sell on they agreed 😂

Maidenhead to splash the entire income on getting Kemar Roofe and running away with the National League. 

9 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Maidenhead to splash the entire income on getting Kemar Roofe and running away with the National League. 

Better save some of their income for Doctors bills.