Fatboy Adam

Zulu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be playing with Sydney FC soon....Him and Nicky Carle will be their midfield four :craphead:

Hang on just a moment, I'm completely happy to see him in the blue and white 'V'. He has no work rate, is fat, but can hit the ball from a free kick/corner like nobodies business, perfect replacement for Carlos Hernandez.

+

Feck off Sydney do do do do.

Regardless Charlie's antics just make him seem like more and more of a tosser, few months ago I read about him saying all Scottish players should jump at the chance to play in England no matter what because it's so much better. Him going to play for the Red Shite, has only swollen the kids head.

Shite for us, some good long passes for Blackpool, getting found out for real at Liverpool. Thats his career to date.

Should i offer to help him do his autobiography?

Fucking arsepiece.

His brother will catch him on his way down.

He better get to the gym a bit more then to catch the fat twat. :uk:

If we do get totalled over the EBTs n stripped of titles we should go down a few leagues n there precious spl will suffer it would be a delight to watch the others suffer what we have been going through the past few months mainly the ones that laughed at us

apply for the conference and piss of the tims ? and the rest who want us shafted.

According to this arsehole we should take our punishment and get on with it (as reported in the Sun)this is because he was booted out of Ibrox an never got over it.

Almost the full back page devoted to this non story, fucking wow. They are obviously fucking desperate for a story. I bet Adam is even cringeing himself.

What a fuckin cheek he says accept our punishment and get on with it....before that he said he couldn't give a fuck about rangers he was only interested in how his brother was treated'

I'm not even gonna slag him I'm better than that and will reserve my slaggings for bead rattlers...

Never really rated him, mainly because he was unfit when he was with us. Clearly could hit a dead ball and it's testiment to Holloway's ability as a manager that he could produce a team that made Adam look like a superstar.

No surprise that he's been found out at Liverpool where they're not going to organise the team just to cover up one player's deficiencies. They've got players like Gerrard ffs.

stupid comment to make must of made enough cash so he never has to come back up the road to get a shift with dunfermline,albion rovers or something in saying that if the scottish nazi party get there way im moving to england in 2014 and might bump into adam and offer him a bottle a beer rite over the heed as said earlier a no comment to mhedia would have been good instead of a former player putting the boot in

in the cold light of day Adam has been found out at liverpool just as he was a rangers.

bottom line is that he is lazy and in the modern game there is no place for lazy b*£$!^*s - it is in his blood and you cannot change that.