Sion owner urges Rangers to fight FIFA

SION owner Christian Constantin last night told Rangers to fight FIFA all the way

Constantin went to war with FIFA last year over the Swiss club's signing ban. Sion were booted out of Europe and Celtic reinstated in their place. Constantin insists Gers must fight on despite fears FIFA and SFA chief Stewart Regan could kick them out of the game.

Constantin said: "Rangers should fight hard. If they think their fight is the right one they should go to the end.

"If FIFA interfere then it will be an abuse of power.

"Rangers can't abandon it because the other party is going to make an abuse, especially if they are convinced they are in the right position.

"There may be pressures, but they should not listen to them. It is in Scottish culture to fight. The players do it on the field and Rangers should do it outside the field."

FIFA last night confirmed they are speaking to the SFA about Gers.

Would-be owner Charles Green wants peace talks with SFA chief Stewart Regan who last night revealed they won't appeal against Lord Glennie's Court of Session ruling which overturned the SFA's transfer embargo.

It will now go back to Lord Carloway's appeal panel — with Gers risking having their SFA membership terminated.

But Constantin isn't convinced beaks will crack down on Gers the same way FIFA targeted Sion.

He added: "In our case, Sepp Blatter comes from the same country and it was personal.

"In Rangers' case there is no personal aspect with Blatter so I hope he does not interfere.

"FIFA over-react when people go to the civil courts. They are very frightened the court will poke its nose into FIFA's way of managing football."

SFA boss Regan warned clubs not to repeat Gers' decision to take disputes to civil courts.

He said: "It is regrettable a member club has sought recourse for a football disciplinary matter through civil court action.

"It is our intention to accede to Lord Glennie's request and refer the matter back to the Appellate Tribunal.

"With our AGM taking place on June 6, it will be appropriate to remind member clubs that by very dint of their membership of the SFA, they accept and abide by our Articles of Association."

http://www.thescotti...-win-fight.html

our case and the sion case are not comparable.

Sion were punished within the rules. The only people trying to link the two are desperate taigs.

I have no idea why FIFa will get involved with this as the SFa are dealing with it within there own rules now.

Nail, Head sir (tu)

Sion were punished within the rules. The only people trying to link the two are desperate taigs.

I have no idea why FIFa will get involved with this as the SFa are dealing with it within there own rules now.

In the case of Sion I believe it was Fifa who issued the transfer ban after the club tried to force a player to break his contract and sign for them, or something very similar.

The Swiss FA did not uphold the transfer ban issued by Fifa and allowed players signed while the embargo was in place to play in their league matches. I think that is why Fifa were keen to punish the Swiss FA if they did not support their stance, not particularly because Sion went to court.

I think the point will be GCL whether UEFA/FIFA insist on the SFA taking action against Rangers for taking the transfer sanctions to court.

If they do so they will be making a huge mistake. Imagine seeking recourse to punish someone for taking action against a sanction which was deemed to be "unlawful" and rejected by the law of the land.

Regan saying its regrettable that we took them to court is stupid because its the only means of appeal we had left as the SFA don't reconize the CAS or their power so it wasn't our fault either it was the route we had to take.

Which if we had went there and CAS overturned the SFAs illegal decision then the SFA would just have said we don't accept your authority and the original punishment sticks which would leave us with an illegal punishment and no futher recourse or right to appeal.

Oh and FIFA are only worried the courts will get involved as it could be the first step to exposing their corruption.

"With our AGM taking place on June 6, it will be appropriate to remind member clubs that by very dint of their membership of the SFA, they accept and abide by our Articles of Association."]

looks very much like a veiled threat to me.

Unfortunately independent wont be a word associated with the up coming tribunal plenty of behind the scenes skullduggery will be going on. It's going to get alot more messy than people on this board think; Liewell's puppet is wounded and fighting for his SFA life and nothing is more dangerous that a wounded animal, especially one who is very useful to his Gers hating puppeteer.

In the case of Sion I believe it was Fifa who issued the transfer ban after the club tried to force a player to break his contract and sign for them, or something very similar.

The Swiss FA did not uphold the transfer ban issued by Fifa and allowed players signed while the embargo was in place to play in their league matches. I think that is why Fifa were keen to punish the Swiss FA if they did not support their stance, not particularly because Sion went to court.

Basically yes.

FIFA and UEFA will not get involved in anything a national association are dealing with. The SFA are dealing with this. They haven't referred anything to FIFA, they aren’t going to.

The taigs were overjoyed when Paul McBride showed up the SFA rules as poorly documented to the point they were unenforceable in the case of lennon last season. We have done the same thing this year and people are up in arms complaining.

The SFA SPL, SFL are not fit for purpose. There whole rule book needs ripped up and started again within a new single organisation. It’s abundantly clear that Scottish football does not currently have rules to manage what is happening to us, and that is shameful.

looks very much like a veiled threat to me.

Unfortunately independent wont be a word associated with the up coming tribunal plenty of behind the scenes skullduggery will be going on. It's going to get alot more messy than people on this board think; Liewell's puppet is wounded and fighting for his SFA life and nothing is more dangerous that a wounded animal, especially one who is very useful to his Gers hating puppeteer.

Yawn....

I think the point will be GCL whether UEFA/FIFA insist on the SFA taking action against Rangers for taking the transfer sanctions to court.

If they do so they will be making a huge mistake. Imagine seeking recourse to punish someone for taking action against a sanction which was deemed to be "unlawful" and rejected by the law of the land.

I refer you to my answer above.....

Basically yes.

FIFA and UEFA will not get involved in anything a national association are dealing with. The SFA are dealing with this. They haven't referred anything to FIFA, they aren’t going to.

The taigs were overjoyed when Paul McBride showed up the SFA rules as poorly documented to the point they were unenforceable in the case of lennon last season. We have done the same thing this year and people are up in arms complaining.

The SFA SPL, SFL are not fit for purpose. There whole rule book needs ripped up and started again within a new single organisation. It’s abundantly clear that Scottish football does not currently have rules to manage what is happening to us, and that is shameful.

Absolutely...what is obvious is that peoples bloodlust and bile clearly makes them oblivious to these FACTS.It's mental.

I really don’t understand why everyone under the sun are saying our club was wrong to take court action against this embargo, I mean does the fact it was overturned not show that we done exactly the correct things as essentially we were being punished with methods which are not in the scope for punishment.

It’s like they all want our club to lie down and take the kicking and not make a squeak while it goes on, it’s getting ridiculous now and the hatred for our club has never been so widespread with these cretins.

I was looking at Regan's tweets last night (which were in overload), when asked by a bear if he would resign because of the court humiliation, his answer was why should he, it was "an independent panel" who passed down the punishment. He still doesn't accept that he and his gang have fucked up big time.

Come on Regan, take responsibility, you are the head of SFA, you're position is untenable, GO, AND GO NOW.

Under which Rule in the Judicial Panel Protocol will we be charged and what are the sanctions available to the tribunal? ;)

These are much more interesting questions than they seem at first. :)

I am sick of the paranoid infantile bullshit about lawell and Reagan....some of our fans is an embarrassment with this pish, yourself included.

now that making a point on your comment like a grownup..you should remember that for future.

If you think anything gets done at the SFA that not for self interest and there is not pressure going on behind the scenes your pretty naive to say the least.

Simply put Reagan needs a powerfully ally and no better an ally than the second most powerful club in Scotland who just happen to have a personal interest in keeping their only plausible challengers on the ropes.

Unfortunately for Reagan though his chosen ally have no morals and know he cant be fighting battles with the TWO most powerful clubs in Scotland at the same time so are simply using as a vehicle to push their own agenda.

Lawwel is a reptile we all know he a reptile but he is a sly sleekit snake and if you honestly think he not using our situation and the weakness of mr bean's twin Reagan to his full advantage and pull his strings to help them gain out of it your in cloud cuckoo land.

now that making a point on your comment like a grownup..you should remember that for future.

If you think anything gets done at the SFA that not for self interest and there is not pressure going on behind the scenes your pretty naive to say the least.

Simply put Reagan needs a powerfully ally and no better an ally than the second most powerful club in Scotland who just happen to have a personal interest in keeping their only plausible challengers on the ropes.

Unfortunately for Reagan though his chosen ally have no morals and know he cant be fighting battles with the TWO most powerful clubs in Scotland at the same time so are simply using as a vehicle to push their own agenda.

Lawwel is a reptile we all know he a reptile but he is a sly sleekit snake and if you honestly think he not using our situation and the weakness of mr bean's twin Reagan to his full advantage and pull his strings to help them gain out of it your in cloud cuckoo land.

again....yawn....

Wasn't Sion's argument that they were told the transfer ban was for two transfer windows but FIFA said it was two years and Sion had the proof from an official document from FIFA which said two transfer windows not two years so in reality FIFA made a cock up and Sion ended up being punished for it so Sion were completley right to fight there punishments but FIFA were to power hungry, corrupt and arrogant to admit their mistake and resorted to blackmailing the Swiss FA to get what they want, what the guy said about it being personel against Sion wouldn't suprise me in anyway imagine Peter Liewell were members of FIFA they would be doing to same thing to us, there is not a chance we should bend over and lube up for these cunts to rape us up the arse.

I really don’t understand why everyone under the sun are saying our club was wrong to take court action against this embargo, I mean does the fact it was overturned not show that we done exactly the correct things as essentially we were being punished with methods which are not in the scope for punishment.

It’s like they all want our club to lie down and take the kicking and not make a squeak while it goes on, it’s getting ridiculous now and the hatred for our club has never been so widespread with these cretins.

We've showed them up for the fools that they are and their embarrsed and angry at us for fighting back, 20 years of Moonbeams made them think they had us by the balls. Now we are hitting back and they dont like it 1 bit.