Rangers only worth £120,000

GMac

Yes its true according to Dons fans chief Grieg Ingram

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4371930/Rival-fans-want-Light-Blues-dumped-in-Div-3.html

"It only takes 300 season tickets to wipe out the benefits of having Rangers in the SPL"

At £400 a head that works out at £120,000. This is what we're up against.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4371930/Rival-fans-want-Light-Blues-dumped-in-Div-3.html

"It only takes 300 season tickets to wipe out the benefits of having Rangers in the SPL"

Considering the Mutton Molesters are normally in the bottom 6, then 1visit from us is worth 4000 tickets x 25pounds=. 100,000. I assume he's not taking into account the lost TV revenue?

What's the opposite of the seville calculator? :lol:

They can't even fill their ground for games against Rangers, which as we all know is their biggest game of the season, yet they believe that 300 ghost season ticket holders are going to cover the millions of pounds black hole left by our absence? Too much sheep fucking.

The amount of taig I can see on those comment boxes underneath. Frightening fucking stuff. That is the mentality, they can't fight man to man on a football field but they can spell things wrong on the internet.

300 sheep shaggers paying 400 quid for season tickets (aye right) comes to 120K.

4,000 Rangers fans (figures from sheep fans site) twice per season = 8000 times 23 quid

for a total of 184K

Sheep fans need to do their math again...... that's a 35% loss in revenue. Then Aberdeen is such a wealthy well supported club they don't need to care!!!!! :wanker: :wanker:

Forget about how much Bears spend at local pubs, hotels etc.

300 sheep shaggers paying 400 quid for season tickets (aye right) comes to 120K.

4,000 Rangers fans (figures from sheep fans site) twice per season = 8000 times 23 quid

for a total of 184K

Sheep fans need to do their math again...... that's a 35% loss in revenue. Then Aberdeen is such a wealthy well supported club they don't need to care!!!!! :wanker: :wanker:

Forget about how much Bears spend at local pubs, hotels etc.

That was my point above. The Sheep are normally in the relegation zone come the split, so don't always get the honor of 2 visits a season from us

Stupid little inbred clubs a really hope we do go to the 3rd Divison fuck the lot of them. When celtic and Motherwell fail to qualify for the champions league and the rest don't make the group stages of the Europa league there won't be 2 champions league spots anymore ...CUNTS

Stupid little inbred clubs a really hope we do go to the 3rd Divison fuck the lot of them. When celtic and Motherwell fail to qualify for the champions league and the rest don't make the group stages of the Europa league there won't be 2 champions league spots anymore ...CUNTS

no chance bud sky wont have it they run the show

This dhirty sheep chunt wants to look at his clubs dire financial state.....losing 60 k a week and these chunts want a 20k stadium and also begging of the council to help them build it by saying the community can have the use of it.

Still the funniest thing I have ever seen is the clip of these red steaming in warriors marching along Princes Street chanting and being teuchtar bigshots when a hivs lobbed a petrol bomb at them could even smell the shit run out them on the clip.

They go on about their history ...........tell them all the time that it's like a fart........smell it for a second then gone.

If they are paying 400 sovs for a season ticket, I think they're being fleeced :craphead:

I chose £400 to give them the benefit of the doubt. I did a quick check on their accounts.

Gate Receipts 2.765 million

Sponsorship & Advertising 0.68 million

TV Broadcasting 1.433 million

Commercial 2.34 million

Other 0.229 million

They're so heavily dependant on TV and advertising and without Rangers you could easily half that amount. I reckon they would lose at least a million a year and can say goodbye to their new stadium.