Questions for Charles Green

Fury

Never heard of him or noticed his posts, But i will say and state quite happily your posts seem to be getting more bizarre when you used to come across much better.

I've never heard of you or noticed your posts. Until now that is. Not a good start.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with asking questions you say and yet here you are, raging that someone did and demanding that Green should not have to answer them. Some people actually deserve what we get in terms of owners, they really do.

As far is Hart is concerned. If you can't grasp the point of that statement then it says more about you than the statement. Hart told Green he would allow him to use money for the CVA because everyone wanted a CVA and Green was the one going for it. The CVA failed. Hart does not want to invest with Green to form the newco as he would rather his money went to people he can trust. Green announced him as an investor anyway. A lie.

Yesterday, Malcolm Murray announced on Green's behalf that we should all pull together. In doing so he told another lie, that they had met the RFFF and agreed that was best for everyone. Green lied about how many investors he had. He lied about being able to fund the club in the short term.

You can close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears if you like but we don't all have to. At the very least I would expect people to want to know something about who owns the club. It isn't Green. Who is it? You don't even know who owns the club you support and yet you still don't think questions are appropriate. Unbelievable.

I think you may be starting to believe your own publicity, I don't need you nor anyone else to tell me what hart said or meant he got caught, you support him get over it.

How much more do you need to know at such an early and tentative stage ?

June 2012

Acquisition of Rangers FC

Zeus Capital, the Manchester and London based corporate advisory firm have worked in conjunction with Charles Green to complete the £5.5 million acquisition of the business and assets of Rangers Football Club out of liquidation.

The transfer of the business and assets to a new company structure has taken effect immediately and the new company is The Rangers Football Club.

An application has already been made by the company to register with the Scottish Football Association and to participate in the SPL.

As part of the deal Imran Ahmad and Brian Stockbridge from Zeus Capital have joined the Board of The Rangers Football Club. Zeus Capital and its associates are also investors in the newco.

Zeus Capital is experienced in working with football clubs having advised Sunderland Football Club on 2 previous deals including the takeover by Niall Quinn and his consortium and advised on the Rule 9 offer for West Bromwich Albion.

Members of the Zeus Capital team have also worked on deals for the following football clubs, Manchester United, Leicester City, Sheffield United and Millwall.

Baby due in two weeks, my wife better tell me the colour of the bairns eyes now to ease any doubts.

Its like people want answers for questions green can't answer yet.

Yes but if the scan said you were having triplets....and only one wean appeared...Im sure you would have a few questions Chef....

I think you may be starting to believe your own publicity, I don't need you nor anyone else to tell me what hart said or meant he got caught, you support him get over it.

How much more do you need to know at such an early and tentative stage ?

Aye ok. Hart got caught? You are utterly deluded.

June 2012

Acquisition of Rangers FC

Zeus Capital, the Manchester and London based corporate advisory firm have worked in conjunction with Charles Green to complete the £5.5 million acquisition of the business and assets of Rangers Football Club out of liquidation.

The transfer of the business and assets to a new company structure has taken effect immediately and the new company is The Rangers Football Club.

An application has already been made by the company to register with the Scottish Football Association and to participate in the SPL.

As part of the deal Imran Ahmad and Brian Stockbridge from Zeus Capital have joined the Board of The Rangers Football Club. Zeus Capital and its associates are also investors in the newco.

Zeus Capital is experienced in working with football clubs having advised Sunderland Football Club on 2 previous deals including the takeover by Niall Quinn and his consortium and advised on the Rule 9 offer for West Bromwich Albion.

Members of the Zeus Capital team have also worked on deals for the following football clubs, Manchester United, Leicester City, Sheffield United and Millwall.

Yes but if the scan said you were having triplets....and only one wean appeared...Im sure you would have a few questions Chef....

To be fair that would be a relief d'art ;)

Baby due in two weeks, my wife better tell me the colour of the bairn eyes now to ease any doubts.

Hope things are what they should be.................................................:ph34r:

They produce lists of wanted people, the expression "Interpol are after Mr X or Mr Y" is misleading.

aye, that may be so but, according to my sources, (fuck, i almost feel as important as Ed Drive) it's that cunt - Poirot the Poofter that's causing Mr. X, Mr. Y, and Mr. Rizvi to shite themselves.

and fuck knows about Mr. Z.

he was last seen hiding in a parkheid lavvy shredding ebt's, wanking to the top model thread and shouting like fuck at liewell coz there's nae new pics.

Baby due in two weeks, my wife better tell me the colour of the bairns eyes now to ease any doubts.

thank fuck some questions are easy to answer.

your new bairn's eyes are the same colour as shagger's.

Nothing wrong with asking questions you say and yet here you are, raging that someone did and demanding that Green should not have to answer them. Some people actually deserve what we get in terms of owners, they really do.

As far is Hart is concerned. If you can't grasp the point of that statement then it says more about you than the statement. Hart told Green he would allow him to use money for the CVA because everyone wanted a CVA and Green was the one going for it. The CVA failed. Hart does not want to invest with Green to form the newco as he would rather his money went to people he can trust. Green announced him as an investor anyway. A lie.

Yesterday, Malcolm Murray announced on Green's behalf that we should all pull together. In doing so he told another lie, that they had met the RFFF and agreed that was best for everyone. Green lied about how many investors he had. He lied about being able to fund the club in the short term.

You can close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears if you like but we don't all have to. At the very least I would expect people to want to know something about who owns the club. It isn't Green. Who is it? You don't even know who owns the club you support and yet you still don't think questions are appropriate. Unbelievable.

Fury, do you know who you remind me of? Remember the Dougie MacDonald Tannadice penalty incident, after which the hapless Dougie was hounded out of the game by mhankies continually shrieking, "But he lied to ra Sellik manager...."?

You believe Murray & Green have lied. We get it.

Are there any other points you'd like to make because you're becoming a little tiresome with this stuff.

Fury, do you know who you remind me of? Remember the Dougie MacDonald Tannadice penalty incident, after which the hapless Dougie was hounded out of the game by mhankies continually shrieking, "But he lied to ra Sellik manager...."?

Are there any other points you'd like to make because you're becoming a little tiresome with this stuff.

Can I make a point?

See the RFFF statement

Comparing a fellow ramgers fan to the lurgan bigot? really? this is what we have resorted to now amongst ourselves?

Comparing a fellow ramgers fan to the lurgan bigot? really? this is what we have resorted to now amongst ourselves?

I suggest you save your indignation and read the post more carefully.

I'm comparing Fury's, "He lied! He lied!" mantra to Celtic fans', "He lied! He lied!" mantra.

I suggest you save your indignation and read the post more carefully.

I'm comparing Fury's, "He lied! He lied!" mantra to Celtic fans', "He lied! He lied!" mantra.

Oh my mistake, you are comparing a fellow Rangers fans to the warp minded swamp monsters from the east end? Maybe we would be more effective as a support if we stuck together and stopped sniping at each other.

Just a thought, that will probably never catch on..

Oh my mistake, you are comparing a fellow Rangers fans to the warp minded swamp monsters from the east end? Maybe we would be more effective as a support if we stuck together and stopped sniping at each other.

Stuck together with protest marches Banners and season ticket boycotts?

Aye - that will be effective

In the words of an esteemed poster "I'm out"

Yes, it might similarly be an idea for a Rangers fan who's lucky enough to have been given a public platform not to waste the opportunity by incessantly questioning the new Rangers owner's honesty.

Because, as I said, the last group of fans I recall acting in such a way were the very swamp-dwellers you mention.

If someone pointed out to me that I was acting like a mhanky, I'd take heed and stop.

Wouldn't you?

Yes, it might similarly be an idea for a Rangers fan who's lucky enough to have been given a public platform not to waste the opportunity by incessantly questioning the new Rangers owner's honesty.

Because, as I said, the last group of fans I recall acting in such a way were the very swamp-dwellers you mention.

If someone pointed out to me that I was acting like a mhanky, I'd take heed and stop.

Wouldn't you?

I'd never act like a yahoo.

Maybe if we had been more assertive in asking the correct questions of our previous custodians, we might never have seen our great club in such a sorry state.

I'd never act like a yahoo.

Maybe if we had been more assertive in asking the correct questions of our previous custodians, we might never have seen our great club in such a sorry state.

That's true.

And maybe if these fans who have just discovered the power of withholding ST money had wielded this power in the past, our previous custodian might not have been able to ruin us.

In hindsight, that would surely have been a better approach than endless meetings over tea & biscuits with a man known to be a compulsive liar.