• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Get these chancer to fuck

Why dont mccoll and park just stop FANNYING about and get a deal done

If the amount of money they have got between them is accurate then a reasonable bid is chump change to them

Wish this pish would get sorted out pronto, sick of publicity seeker using our club to get headlines

Now Christian as in Chris McCkure a Bella Boy lived on Edmiston Drive at the lights with Copland road ......many many years ago a pal at primary had his young baby sister killed on an accident in her pram when a lorry went up on the pavement.............that is why you will notice houses missing at the lights they knocked down a block either side of Edmiston and Christians was one,,,,,,,,,he was a fair goalkeeper my cousin was in the BB and at school with him.

Never heard of him before and that's a sad story but thanks for the information always wondered why the gaps were there actually.

Ahhh not all this again. I would like to see rangers move forward and stop with all the bid now then withdraw then a new bid then withdraw. I'm not sure about green but I just want the future sorted. For me its put up or shut up time with all the bids flying around