• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS

I don't get this

Rangers supporter , getting paid thousands a week

Your a celebrity in Glasgow and Scotland worshipped by thousands

Regardless of what division you are in, your playing for the biggest club you are likely to play for ever

And you jump ship ?

Crazy , fucking crazy

They are selfish greedy wee boys and they will regret it, i am not just saying it as a Rangers fan but as someone who loves football and watched it happen to scottish players from many clubs, we dont fit, they dont want us, in recent years, hardly any are playing at top top league, and I agree i just dont get what more you want,

- Getting a nice wage for kicking a ball

- 50,000 turn up to see YOU every week

- Many wait to meet you rain or shine

YOU MATTER TO THEM

- You are a STAR in this arena

- YOu are playing for the team YOU SAY you have always supported?

WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT?

I have no insight or personal knowledge but I was told at the turn of the year that a lot of the young players wanted out and those on loan did not want to come back while the present management and coaching set up was in place so this might not be just a reaction to the newco.

This is just not on, as I said in my 1st post re Naismith, if we are playing in a lower division and you want a move...fair enough but to refuse a transfer of contract he is depriving the club of any money at all. This is a player who has been injured for most of his career and we continually supported the boy and this is the thanks we get....fucking joke!!!

Alot of people saying don't judge those leaving, I'm sorry I have no issue with players moving on with no Europe and playing at a lower level but to do it in this way is a disgrace especially for the likes of ness and Naismith!

Have you people not yet realised there is something going on behind the scenes yes the players will give bullshit excuses bt think and step back reason ness mccabe aluko have supposedly left when nthing has been confirmed its all suppose to be sources and that when actually the players have nt said a word theirself have they no they fucking haven't I don't believe aluko mccabe or ness have left yet till they say so not off some fucking wanker off stv or those arseholes fae bbc when infact those 2 mccabe and ness know theirself that they would infact be 1st choice cm pairing for next few years to get back to spl so just wait to see also never know they might have left charles greens newco when infact had word walter or whoever might be coming in and then their contracts will get transferred to new consortium you just never know