Green or Brown?

252 members have voted

1. 1. Green or Brown?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said neither as i just dont know anymore my head is pounding with all the cva,s liquidation, buy outs, bids, counter bids, old co, newco,this consortium, that consortium,i just want to see someone come in that has the clubs best intrests at heart that will run it in the correct manner and we can all get back to the most important thing supporting the most successful club side in the world. :crabflute:

It's like jumping out of a plane and you have two novices trying to hand you a parachute, which one do think has packed it right...?...

Im going with Green, but im in no way confident about the decision.

Without seeing the colour of their money and business plan we would be foolish to trust either party. If we want an answer then we need to withold season ticket money and regularly protest and put pressure on Green to produce evidence that he has what it will take to get us out of this mess.

Well John,what are you going to do with THE £500 taken by you for appearing at a RFFF do?

After watching you on bbc,is that £500 going to be your investment in our club?

Now I don't know what to do,Malcom Murray says that we should renew our ST's now to save the club,Bomber says don't and we aren't liquidated yet,are we?

If we aren't, then the oldco could could get hold of the cash to pay creditors.

If I'm spouting utter pish,then correct me if I'm wrong.

To be honest if all the big hitting so called Rangers men invested alongside the current owners the club would be in one hell of a good position instead of being the rudderless ship we are at present.

Time to unite imo, not splinter and become lost!