SPL threaten breakaway second tier if clubs do not agree to Rangers plans

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The debts are owed by the 'old' parent company,soon to be liquidated.The football aspect has not changed,still RFC.What are the future punishments?I would be happy for us to pay our football related debts but that would take time.It's amazing how they now want to help us(I think),the SKY threats must be worrying them :crabflute:

i agree with you in part here but if we want to keep our history, name etc then how can we not keep the debts?

this whole situ is a fucking joke, time to apply to lower english divisions too i think.

Piss off you taig cunt.

Our history was never in doubt.

I don't even think the SPL could do this if they wanted to.

Surley the SFA being the governing body of scottish football could appose it.

Even if they did do it the european spots would be under the control of the SFA so could they just not tell them that the 2nd divison was now the top league in scotland and they were just rebels with nothing to play for.

Where the FK is the integrity in that...

..... basically the SPL are so desparate to KEEP Ranger but need to be seen to do something so they will BLACKMAIL other clubs to protect SPL revenue - BUT - we wont just admit it and help Rangers instead they will FUDGE IT, BLACKMAIL and THREATEN!

Sporting integrity my arse !!

A choice between

1) being in the First Division and the SFA membership transferring to the new company (pay off all football debt and accept sanctions for any wrong doing of old company, officially still the same club with all titles)

2) being in the Third Division and the new company having to get a new SFA membership (officially new club and lose all official ties with old club, obviously we as fans wouldn't see it that way but officially it would be a new club)

I believe these to be the two possible scenarios now. I know which one I'd choose.

SPLwithout sanctions is out the picture guys.

1. they wouldnt go for it

2. we have no fuckin players

given the walk out by the snivelling traitors, Div 3 would be in our best interests to rebuild. It's going to be extremely difficult to build a squad capable of winning the SPL over 1 season in my opinion.

Yep they have really thought it through, the collapse of the Scottish game is in full swing but the other clubs bigoted support and chairman dont care as long as Rangers get punished time and time again.

We should be dignified into the 3rd. In a couple of excellent seasons we'll be back! Let the games begin!

The clubs in the First division would be better off voting for us in division 3 because if 5 clubs go bust in the SPL 5 go up from the 1st division

that's the thing though, they know they won't go bust in 12 months because if they can ride it out they will be able to pay off debts when we are back, the reason they want us in division 1.

FUCK THEM - It's SPL or Division 3 ONLY (tu)

i agree with you in part here but if we want to keep our history, name etc then how can we not keep the debts?

this whole situ is a fucking joke, time to apply to lower english divisions too i think.

Because the Club is not the Company and the Company is not the Club.

The old Company has been liquidated, the History etc has transferred to the new Company. That's how it works legally. We didn't make Company Law.

A choice between

1) being in the First Division and the SFA membership transferring to the new company (pay off all football debt and accept sanctions for any wrong doing of old company, officially still the same club with all titles)

2) being in the Third Division and the new company having to get a new SFA membership (officially new club and lose all official ties with old club, obviously we as fans wouldn't see it that way but officially it would be a new club)

I believe these to be the two possible scenarios now. I know which one I'd choose.

Absolute fucken bullshit.

WE ARE STILL THE SAME FUCKEN CLUB!!!