• SPL with sanctions
    • Div 1
    • Div 3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all that's happened in the last few months, it has to be DIV 3. No favours from anyone and some breathing space in which to build things back up again. With a fan base like this, we will come back bigger,stronger and more determined to avenge all those who wronged us. WATP

It looks like we'll only have div 3 as an option. After all why should the s.f.l clubs have to sort this mess out? They want to re write the rule book just to keep sponsorship deals. Take div 3 and the rest of the vultures will suffer. The s.f.l could end up being the main organisation and we'd be a part of it. And as for bears not wanting to cause the death of the s.p.l then newsflash!!!! They've been trying since feb 14th to kill us off.

In the interest of "Sporting Integrity" we should be demoted to div 3 as its the right thing, but because we are a big club and because of the money we generate for other clubs, the sfa thinks yeah wel punish you but only for a year cos we really need you back in the spl or it will all go tits up.

It depends... if we go down to Div 3 and fans listen to John Brown & Mark Dingwall and stay away from the Rangers it would be a fucking nightmare for years to come and could put us in a very bad place for years, Where is if we goto the SPL i think alot of fans would not walk away and buy a hell of alot more season tickets. Catch 22.

Div1 for me i reckon.

That's predicated on Green still owning the club and at that stage I think he'd walk away and try and recoup his investment.

The result of this poll should be disregarded as there is no option for SPL without sanctions. Its crazy to suggest a huge swing in opinion later or to even claim the support are all for Div3 when its a blinkered vote. I believe the fans want SPL No Sanctions?

At this moment in time, no-one has come out and said, Rangers will NOT play in the SPL next season????

Div 3, and stop this Pathetic Pandering .

Its not out of Spite , but out of the Concern of My Club.

If we are kept in the SPL or Div 1 with Sanctions then why should we the Rangers Fans subsidise the rest of Scottish Football, and hand the Title to Celtic for the next how many Seasons, without a Challenge .

This along with the Money we put in, and what we have already been punished for is enough .No more of it, and Green should get in there and say this .

We should go to the 3rd Div, and stand on our own Feet, and work our way Back.

It is the Rangers way, and we will be a stronger Club in the Long run.

If Charles Green goes the SPL or Div 1 Route with these sanctions, and pander to the SFA/SPL Clubs who want us Dead, and Buried then I really fear for the Club , it could be the End for our Club as we Know it.

If we go to the 3rd, I am Convinced beyond any Doubt our Club will survive and be Stronger , and we the Fans will be Closer, and maybe even Unite and come under one Banner.

Get rid of the Suites from Ibrox ,there are too many Spokesmen who don't Speak for the Majority, and they Know who they are, so do we .

This will define our Future ,and if they are Hitting us with these Sanctions and the way they have shown their hatred for us the Ideal situation would go to England and apply for the Unibond Northern Premier.

No more punishing the Victim .

It has to stop.

It looks like Div3 and it's always looked that way, we should have just got on with it weeks ago rather than let this drag on.

A 5% chance of spl clubs changing their mind now after Motherwell's statement today and even less of a chance of div1 i would guess.

Time to get a good young Rangers team in place for the next few years and rebuild the club while at the same time we sit back and watch the firworks as the SPL falls apart.

It's now septic vs the spl big time, timmy might do us a favour by boycotting other teams if they change the voting rights even less money for the diddy clubs.

Rangers will be back in the top league in 12 months anyway the spl will be gone and a new league formed of that i have no doubt.

Might run another one of these as more things develop. See how viewpoints change as this charade by the SFA/SPL/SFL goes along.

want us to set up a league! prob gonna get lambasted,look at our support! start anew,bring teams to us,other teams cant sign players,losing money.start our own league,i hate that we are apologising and grovelling,we did nothing wrong,with our support we could do this.

SPL with the ONLY sanction being a 10 point penalty for not exiting administration via a CVA.

Then the issue of 'double contracts' can be looked at properly and, of need be, a penalty imposed if we're found to have transgressed, with due time for appeal, etc. any penalty to be imposed then, be it points deduction, or relegation if deemed bad enough.

Point is they're trying to rush through all the penalties for all our alleged wrongdoings without proper regard to process.

They won't half look twats if we're relegated for the 'double contracts' and it turns out we're innocent - they can't 'unrelegate' us half way through the season, can they?

Where is the SPL without sanctions option? Anyway, it all rather depends on the sanctions, doesn't it? For example, a 5 point deduction for one year is nothing, 15 points for 3 years is altogether different.

SPL for me, assuming the sanctions if any are light. I have no wish to see us take down Scottish football and ourselves with it.

Of course, I'd prefer bottom of the English league to all of these options.

The result of this poll should be disregarded as there is no option for SPL without sanctions. Its crazy to suggest a huge swing in opinion later or to even claim the support are all for Div3 when its a blinkered vote. I believe the fans want SPL No Sanctions?

At this moment in time, no-one has come out and said, Rangers will NOT play in the SPL next season except o'rhegan????

All fixed (tu)