Old man Kelly still going on about stripping titles.

When discussing the possibility of titles being taken away, remember section 12 of the list of SFA requirements, for Sevco to transfer Rangers' SFA share. Also remember who is on the SFA board, who allegedly has a previous working relationship with the CEO.

Any made up - and potentially illegal - punishment they see fit, without the chance of appeal.

This

Green cannot allow this to happen under any circumstances

When discussing the possibility of titles being taken away, remember section 12 of the list of SFA requirements, for Sevco to transfer Rangers' SFA share.

Any made up - and potentially illegal - punishment they see fit, without the chance of appeal.

I really don't get this though.

Say we did agree to this stupid clause..the SFA try to punish us with something(I dunno, serving soggy Rich Teas in the Boardroom-10 point deduction), we say fuck you and the clause, we're challenging that!....What? We get expelled mid-season just before an Old Firm game?

It's mental.

I really don't get this though.

Say we did agree to this stupid clause..the SFA try to punish us with something(I dunno, serving soggy Rich Teas in the Boardroom-10 point deduction), we say fuck you and the clause, we're challenging that!....What? We get expelled mid-season just before an Old Firm game?

It's mental.

That's the point, we wouldn't be able to challenge it as they want us to waive our right of appeal and just bend over while saying "thank you sir may I have another".

That's the point, we wouldn't be able to challenge it as they want us to waive our right of appeal and just bend over while saying "thank you sir may I have another".

Yes...but what happens if we change our minds or get new owners?

What this season has shown us, is that the law is the law, football or not.

He sat in the directors box at the Tattiedome in a seat next to Jim Torbett after Torbett had been a known kiddie fiddler at that vile club.......i will hear no morality stories from someone like that.DIE YOU OLD BASTARD.

This guy has a brass neck does he not? Was it not him and his family who stole money from ra sellick for years? Was it not him that was in charge when torbett was sniffing about the showers?

So how about any titles Celtic won under kelly be stripped?

Why has no one asked him this question? I don't expect them to talk about what happened with jock stein etc but, stealing there money why has nothing been mentioned about this?

Chris Graham had the opportunity to ask him a few weeks ago on Scotland tonight.

This guy has a brass neck does he not? Was it not him and his family who stole money from ra sellick for years? Was it not him that was in charge when torbett was sniffing about the showers?

So how about any titles Celtic won under kelly be stripped?

Why has no one asked him this question? I don't expect them to talk about what happened with jock stein etc but, stealing there money why has nothing been mentioned about this?

Chris Graham had the opportunity to ask him a few weeks ago on Scotland tonight.

The senile old cunt started rabbling on about EBT's and stripping titles, but Chris Graham rightly told him to prove these false allegations.... to this day!... he hasn't!... simply because he can't!...an old man with one bitter foot in the grave!

The sooner the better!

I'll take no lectures on morality from somebody like Michael Kelly.

Chris is our best spokesman at the moment. Articulate, knowledgeable, calm and under control. Let's hope there's a job for him at Ibrox if he's interested.

Former Celtic director Michael Kelly speaking to BBC Radio 5 live about the Rangers vote: "It's bad enough that David Murray stole Rangers' inheritance - I don't want them to destroy part of Celtic and Scottish football's inheritance.

"It's very simple to keep the sporting integrity. The wrongdoings relate to the past - they should have all the trophies they won under David Murray taken away from them.You can't have half your principles.

"I think if Rangers went into the third division, Celtic wouldn't have to pay for decent players, the whole standard of Scottish football would fall away, people wouldn't watch it on the television without Celtic and Rangers competing for the title; it's simply the first step to destruction and I would avoid that at all costs."

Obviously still bitter that Murray's regime at Ibrox led to his downfall at the Eastern Necropolis.