David Haye vs. Derek Chisora

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to The Mirror, khan is expected on at about 3.

programme starts at 2, finishes at 5

so im guessing, 1 hour build up, 1 hour for the fight (including intros, 12 rounds, breaks between rounds, announcement of winner), 1 hour post-fight reaction

Chisora pretty much played into Haye's hands by coming forward all the time. I think those ridiculous punches that Chisora was trying to throw cost him in the end. He threw one right before the killer blow from Haye, resulting in him being wide open with his chin hanging out. He had to get Haye into those late rounds to stand a chance. He just didn't have enough intelligence when it came down to it.

If they were going to fake a rivalry then surely they would do it an easier way, a way which didnt involve a brawl, someone getting glassed and a trainer getting busted open. :lol:

And on the fight, I thought Chisora was looking good and it was actually turning in his favour. He was upping the pace and Haye seemed to be slowing. Haye looked good tho and that combo was absolutely brutal and its a credit to Chisoras heart and chin that he managed to get up twice.

If they were going to fake a rivalry then surely they would do it an easier way, a way which didnt involve a brawl, someone getting glassed and a trainer getting busted open. :lol:

And on the fight, I thought Chisora was looking good and it was actually turning in his favour. He was upping the pace and Haye seemed to be slowing. Haye looked good tho and that combo was absolutely brutal and its a credit to Chisoras heart and chin that he managed to get up twice.

That's exactly what I was coming in to say. (tu)

Good to see Chisora took it on the chin (excuse the pun) and accepted defeat like a champ.