*** Live football thread Season 12/13***

What do m'well and fat cowans wife have in common......................................................................................

Both of them got fucked by Europeans last night uk.gif Wee fat cowan seating stuffing his face with a pie and his mrs withe a salami deep throat style at homebiggrin.gif

What do m'well and fat cowans wife have in common......................................................................................

Both of them got fucked by Europeans last night uk.gif Wee fat cowan seating stuffing his face with a pie and his mrs withe a salami deep throat style at homebiggrin.gif

Now now ED…

That’s a bit much…

She’s getting to that age now where taking a big European frankfurter is taking it’s toll on the lady.

She is an alleged legend from her days n the Bellahouston Park, when she lived up Mosspark , as many believe to be the case.

Oh I know the stories well, she had a fondness for anyone else’s salami other than poor old Tam’s!

I often wondered why he was always seen stuffing his face….then it hit me!!! Comfort eating. What else is there to do when the woman you love is being ploughed behind your back?

Oh I know the stories well, she had a fondness for anyone else's salami other than poor old Tam's!

I often wondered why he was always seen stuffing his face….then it hit me!!! Comfort eating. What else is there to do when the woman you love is being ploughed behind your back?

Has been alleged in front of him also.....as he sits in the corner with a fish supper and btl irn bru

You just have to laugh at the Glaswegian humour uk.gif