*** Live football thread Season 12/13***

Was watching panthanaikos train at fir park earlier

They looked like a pub team and half of them looked like they couldn't give a fuck , looked more interested in sitting on their arses

Hope they don't take mwell lightly

Wasnt a joke.

Was reading about the pressure on them today. Apparently they are in desperate need of the CL money but the greek media dont believe they have the squad to do it

They have a far better squad than Motherwell that’s for sure and Scottish teams are rank rotten in Europe at the early stages for qualifying, I expect Motherwell to get hammered tbh.

so nobody wants them to win? I know they dont like us but what ever happened to we dont care? I want them to get through, some good Rangers men in their team and obviously stuart mccall is a a genuine Rangers legend who over the past 6 months has backed us completly...good luck to them i say.

oh and as for pana's kit :drugang:

so nobody wants them to win? I know they dont like us but what ever happened to we dont care? I want them to get through, some good Rangers men in their team and obviously stuart mccall is a a genuine Rangers legend who over the past 6 months has backed us completly...good luck to them i say.

Well said. Not to mention the fact that we need decent results in Europe to improve Scotland's coefficient ranking. When we get back into Europe it would be nice if we weren't on a par with Luxembourg and San Marino ffs.

Well said. Not to mention the fact that we need decent results in Europe to improve Scotland's coefficient ranking. When we get back into Europe it would be nice if we weren't on a par with Luxembourg and San Marino ffs.

Naw, hope they get pumped.

I hate everybody.

I agree.

Fuck Motherwell! Sauntering around taking credit for playing in a competition they don’t deserve to be playing in…I hope they get a fucking cricket score against them.

Horrible bastards.