Kerkar

scott_22

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With that young squad and Ian Black and big Jig to ptotect them from the belters in the lower leagues we should be ok, Dundee Hivs under 20's fucked montrose 4-0 earlier I read in another thread so kinda shows how shite they are and this squad battered Airdrie 2-1 last night and they are 2 divisions above what we will face.

On a good pitch with nice weather we would run all over the dross in sfl3, problem is when winter comes pitches at that level are like tattie fields and the neds who play in that league are more like wwf wrestlers than Footballers.

We really need a bit more experience and a few hammer throwers to protect our young lads.

On a good pitch with nice weather we would run all over the dross in sfl3, problem is when winter comes pitches at that level are like tattie fields and the neds who play in that league are more like wwf wrestlers than Footballers.

We really need a bit more experience and a few hammer throwers to protect our young lads.

No we don't we already have Kirk Broadfoot, Ross Perry, Lee Wallace, Kyle Hutton, Andrew Mitchell & Lee McCulloch who can all handle themselves physically we don't need to resort to thug tactics our footballing ability should be able to beat the dross in the 3rd division with ease. Maybe 2 or 3 more experienced backup signings are needed but certianly not a massive signing spree as some have suggested. Youth is the only way forward for us yet people on here are reluctant to give them a chance even in the 3rd division.

No we don't we already have Kirk Broadfoot, Ross Perry, Lee Wallace, Kyle Hutton, Andrew Mitchell & Lee McCulloch who can all handle themselves physically we don't need to resort to thug tactics our footballing ability should be able to beat the dross in the 3rd division with ease. Maybe 2 or 3 more experienced backup signings are needed but certianly not a massive signing spree as some have suggested. Youth is the only way forward for us yet people on here are reluctant to give them a chance even in the 3rd division.

I hope we do give youth a chance tbh, but i don't think a lot of people understand what sfl3 is about or many have seen games at that level.

I went to an Alloa game about 6 years ago when a mate of mine won free tickets, Feck it was 90 minutes of kung-fu style tackles and guys with beer guts running around kicking anything that moves.

The pitch looked like something out of a bmx assault course, it's going to be a slog and there won't be much call for Barca style football.

no it's not

GK - Neil Alexander

GK - Scott Gallagher

GK - Alan Smith

+ Blair Currie & Liam Kelly

DF - Kyle McAusland

DF - Kirk Broadfoot

DF - Darren Cole

DF - Ross Perry

DF - Chris Hegarty

DF - Lee Wallace

+ Stuart Uquhart & Luca Gasparotto

CM - Andrew Mitchell

CM - Kyle Hutton

CM - Darren Ramsay

CM - Lewis McLeod

+ Andy Murdoch

AM - Robbie Crawford

AM - Alejandro Bedoya

AM - Fraser Aird

+ Charlie Telfer

ST - Kane Hemmings

ST - Lee McCulloch

ST - Kal Naismith

ST - Barrie McKay

+ Jamie Burrows

That squad will win the league by at least 15 points guarenteed people don't seem to realise how shite the teams we will be facing are.

fuckin hope yo're right mate. (tu)

Another who I believe wanted to do the right thing.... But 4th tier in fukking Scotchland is a bastard joke.

In this case I blame the SFA not the player -- Like Edu the guy is an internationalist. Why shuold he piss away the remainder of his career in some fukkin jacobite backwater.............

I really cant take much more of this fekkin hatred towards us

I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN CLUBS IN SCOTLAND START TO DIE A SLOW DEATH

I hope we do give youth a chance tbh, but i don't think a lot of people understand what sfl3 is about or many have seen games at that level.

I went to an Alloa game about 6 years ago when a mate of mine won free tickets, Feck it was 90 minutes of kung-fu style tackles and guys with beer guts running around kicking anything that moves.

The pitch looked like something out of a bmx assault course, it's going to be a slog and there won't be much call for Barca style football.

Exactly, and probably one of the reasons Kerkar decided to leave,

i've been to loads of Stranraer games over the past few years between div2 and div3, and there are so many of our fans in for a mega 'culture' shock when they experience the lower league football for the first time!!

The biggest problem we have in division three is the size of squad we have. The posters above are spot on about Kung fu tackles and wrestlers. Some of these thugs could put our best players out for months and with a limited squad we will struggle to replace them. I hope I'm wrong but I can see a long injury list this coming season. If we lay down and accept this corrupt associations transfer embargo then we could be screwed.

Goodbye and thanks for the efforts, Salim.

Showed a lot of class coming back to training when we were short of players, some players even with a contract didn't bother showing up!

no it's not

GK - Neil Alexander

GK - Scott Gallagher

GK - Alan Smith

+ Blair Currie & Liam Kelly

DF - Kyle McAusland

DF - Kirk Broadfoot

DF - Darren Cole

DF - Ross Perry

DF - Chris Hegarty

DF - Lee Wallace

+ Stuart Uquhart & Luca Gasparotto

CM - Andrew Mitchell

CM - Kyle Hutton

CM - Darren Ramsay

CM - Lewis McLeod

+ Andy Murdoch

AM - Robbie Crawford

AM - Alejandro Bedoya

AM - Fraser Aird

+ Charlie Telfer

ST - Kane Hemmings

ST - Lee McCulloch

ST - Kal Naismith

ST - Barrie McKay

+ Jamie Burrows

That squad will win the league by at least 15 points guarenteed people don't seem to realise how shite the teams we will be facing are.

You missed out Grant Adam as well mate.

Another who I believe wanted to do the right thing.... But 4th tier in fukking Scotchland is a bastard joke.

In this case I blame the SFA not the player -- Like Edu the guy is an internationalist. Why shuold he piss away the remainder of his career in some fukkin jacobite backwater.............

I really cant take much more of this fekkin hatred towards us

I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN CLUBS IN SCOTLAND START TO DIE A SLOW DEATH

If you're referring to Kerkar, he's not an international. He was also playing in the French third division before he came to us. It's not really like Edu at all.