The telegraph compares us to drug cheat

I don't imagine the guy is a Rangers fan but apart from the likening to the drug cheat sprinter... most of what he writes has already been said.... so all-in-all, poor journalism tbh.

I do hope that Mr Green wins this showdown and that we do indeed get the sfa to hand over our license. Time is running out now and it isn't all yet solved.I'm thinking liewell is in there behind the scenes doing all he can to be the b*stard that he most obviously is.

This however is all Murray's fault... never ever forget this fact.

As for wee journalists making stupid statements for the want of trying to be clever and failing.... I'm sure Mr Green/Ally and other Rangers staff will not forget them and hopefully have a list of bad so-and-so's not to be giving interviews to as we climb back up... getting ever Stronger as we go.

Onward and upward...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started this year reading every article i could find about our situation, now i hardly read any apart from on here. Theres so much lies and crap being said about us and nobodys correcting the 'journalists' who write them. Im not giving myself a heart attack with anger and stress over these mhanky excuses of humanity.

Same here mate. Amazing what 8 months can do. If someone told me on 1st Jan this year what has happened was going to happen I wouldve took them to a mental home.

Nowadays there is no story about us and/or Scottish football that I could be surprised by.

Aye but it's a paper mostly read in England I believe.

The bastards are infesting their brians now

TBH mate, I couldn't care less what them or their readers think. The people that matter (within the football world) must know what is happening in this pantomime, especially in England. The only reason they won't comment on it is coz they couldn't give a shit. This is nothing more than the telegraph trying to sell papers up here and raise their profile. Not to be taken seriously imo.

The Journo that penned this piece, Ewing Grahame has a big axe to grind.

Seven seasons past, he lost his job as ra Herald's Chief Football Writer due to his behaviour at a Stuttgart/Rangers Champions League game. The bold Bhoy Ewing got pyshed before the game and slept with his head in his laptop during the game in the press box. He was still filing his made up copy when the Rangers players and staff were boarding their return plane. The official charter missed it's slot and was left waiting on the runway for over an hour until a still tired and emotional Grahame turned up.

Rangers made an official complaint to ra Herald and Ewing Grahame was sacked. Further, he is Mark(the Slug)Guidi's big mate.

good info covenanter on this arsehole............wonder if splashing a few of these taigy cunts address's over the web would be the wee jolt to the system they need cos they think they are immune to a swift boot in the baws for the pish they spout :wanker::wanker::wanker: the lot of them

It's not the first from this clown, though I've not read it sounds like it's up to his usual standard. Strange way to try increase your circulation I mean can you really see it becoming the paper of choice among that lot.

Mind you it's sad to see the standard that many papers have sunk to recently, editors should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this standard of drivel to be printed.

The question the Telegraph sports writers (and other sports writers for that matter) should be asking why is why there is no mention of the football authorities in England taking action against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United (to name a few), all of whom used EBTs for tax management purposes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9429885/Rangers-go-the-wire-haggling-over-SFA-membership.html

cant believe this sh*t.

compares us to drug cheats and says no other team would have their fa fawning over them like we have and no real punishment of gers!

Could find no name linked to that story - the author is a fucking coward.

I'll go better - the author is a fucking cowardly shit-stirring Tarrier fuck pig or a fellow traveller in the mold of Speirs the Odious fucking Creep and his ilk. :angry:

Fuck the Telegraph. :wanker:

Fuck this.

I'm off to my kip to sleep the sleep of the righteous. :sherlock:

The Journo that penned this piece, Ewing Grahame has a big axe to grind.

Seven seasons past, he lost his job as ra Herald's Chief Football Writer due to his behaviour at a Stuttgart/Rangers Champions League game. The bold Bhoy Ewing got pyshed before the game and slept with his head in his laptop during the game in the press box. He was still filing his made up copy when the Rangers players and staff were boarding their return plane. The official charter missed it's slot and was left waiting on the runway for over an hour until a still tired and emotional Grahame turned up.

Rangers made an official complaint to ra Herald and Ewing Grahame was sacked. Further, he is Mark(the Slug)Guidi's big mate.

I hadn't seen Cov's post until I'd replied.

So it's Ewing Grahame, eh? :angry:

A piece of journalistic shit and a fucking coward.

Grahame is an absolute c nt. This isn't the first time either.....

And so it begins, the next wave. It isn't enough to have titles stripped. Oh, no. That isn't a punishment apparently. What a fuckpig of a man.

Seriously, don't let this lie. Point out, politely, this guys previous to the telegraph.