R.E. Timposters

TunnyLoyal

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for the first installment of your research. I asked for someone to provide evidence that child abuse is exclusive to only one religion. Studying the results from your google search it would certainly appear that abuse does in fact only affect one religion. Try widening your search. I look forward to reading your next post with the results.

Thankyou for the first installment of your research. I asked for someone to provide evidence that child abuse is exclusive to only one religion. Studying the results from your google search it would certainly appear that abuse does in fact only affect one religion. Try widening your search. I look forward to reading your next post with the results.

Look Jimmy shagged Alan! Alan now has an arsehole like the clyde tunnel! Only team in Scotland I know to find their youth teams sexually attractive, now fuck off

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this 'Satsuma' muppet is the previously outed bead rattler 'Clockwork'?

Same Orange linked name

Same smart-arse replies littered with spelling mistakes.

Became a member the same day Clockwork was outed.

Away back to kiddyfiddle st with the rest of your lowlife mates. Fail Fail

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this 'Satsuma' muppet is the previously outed bead rattler 'Clockwork'?

Same Orange linked name

Same smart-arse replies littered with spelling mistakes.

Became a member the same day Clockwork was outed.

Away back to kiddyfiddle st with the rest of your lowlife mates. Fail Fail

There does not appear to be any chance of participating in a positive debate with our knuckle dragging element. You bring us down. It's a real shame.

There does not appear to be any chance of participating in a positive debate with our knuckle dragging element. You bring us down. It's a real shame.

You're obssesed with the best team in Scotland,always have been and always will be.

You must have no friends if you keep signing upto your rivals forum.

Now why don't you fuck off back to Kerryfail (tu)

There'll be even more of the bhastards hanging round here at the end of the week when the future "Whinners of the Champions Lheague" get their erses whipped in Europe. Maybe we should tell everybody to sign off all their posts with FTP or Fuckmary. :21:

Using child abuse as a means of getting one-up on Celtic is worse than being a taig.

I thought covering it up would be more of a Crime.

You do know that child abuse is a subject that should not be hidden because it offends a few tramps.

Using child abuse as a means of getting one-up on Celtic is worse than being a taig.

Sweeping it under the carpet allows child abuse to continue,it is never wrong to speak out against it.No matter what you say.

I thought covering it up would be more of a Crime.

You do know that child abuse is a subject that should not be hidden because it offends a few tramps.

Revelling in it like it's worthy of some sort of celebration is absolutely horrific. Everything about it from the crime, to covering it up to drunken football fans singing about the crime is just horrible.

At least have the baws to say why you use the subject of child abuse, your not doing it out of respect or sympathy for the victims, your not doing it to highlight what a despicable scandal it was that celtic covered it up. Your doing it to get some kind of depraved sense of moral superiority over our rivals.

If celtic had any decency they would get an independent body to investigate the cover up, publicly name the culprits and show their remorse by financially supporting Scottish charities that help child victims of all kinds of abuse.

It does get wearisome seeing it mentioned on so many threads day after day.