I await their revenge

Now that we have played and won our first game and our CEO,Chairman and Manager have all made seperate statements saying it like it is and not holding back. What are Reagan and Doncaster going to do to seek revenge? Cause beleive me these guys will want to!

Will the conditional licence be revoked, will we be hit with fines for the statements or both? My feeling are that whilst I welcome the long awaited statements from the club, I am not sure it wasnt a week too early.

As I say, these statements are long overdue and correct, are they wrongly timed though? Hopefully Mr Green has everything covered.

No. Strike while the iron is hot......and if you're to believe the booze-addled jakey that is Leggat, 'oor Charles is only saying this stuff to get "the rabble" (us yins) on-side with his nefarious plans to rape and pillage us.

I'm looking forward to Charles Green starting his own blog where he can "tell it like it is" and rip into the enemies of the club.....one of whom is now definitely the booze-addled Leggat. :wanker:

Rangers fan he may be.....but "friend" of Rangers?

Never. :angry:

No. Strike while the iron is hot......and if you're to believe the booze-addled jakey that is Leggat, 'oor Charles is only saying this stuff to get "the rabble" (us yins) on-side with his nefarious plans to rape and pillage us.

I'm looking forward to Charles Green starting his own blog where he can "tell it like it is" and rip into the enemies of the club.....one of whom is now definitely the booze-addled Leggat. :wanker:

Rangers fan he may be.....but "friend" of Rangers?

Never. :angry:

Obviously the annual Thailand bash is off this year and he is suffering "withdrawal" symptoms or the lack of10310.gif

I fully agree the point needed to be made, as I say though next weekend might have been better with a full licence agreed. These cnuts have done everything to try to finish us off, then realised they actually do need us and tried to steer the situation to benefit them. I would not put it past them to shaft us now.

PS I am really not trying to be negative, I think Mr Green & Co have done us proud.

Now that we have played and won our first game and our CEO,Chairman and Manager have all made seperate statements saying it like it is and not holding back. What are Reagan and Doncaster going to do to seek revenge? Cause beleive me these guys will want to!

Will the conditional licence be revoked, will we be hit with fines for the statements or both? My feeling are that whilst I welcome the long awaited statements from the club, I am not sure it wasnt a week too early.

As I say, these statements are long overdue and correct, are they wrongly timed though? Hopefully Mr Green has everything covered.

:shifty:

Amusing as the clapping was I agree Green should have waited until next week. The day We get out license then send a letter and email to every SFL club stating our intention to have a vote of no confidence and have Regan removed.

My thoughts exactly mate, maybe things are sorted more than we know but from the sounds of things I would have waited.

I certainly enjoyed the comments made by all yesterday and dipped my hat to Green yesterday for reversing the bigotry. I share the concern that we will be hauled up in front of them for further punishment, But hey, they said what needed to be said. :)

Sometimes biting your tongue until the timing is better is advisable. He should have waited until everything is signed off before making his comments. My cynical side thinks that he is still trying to sell ST's, and that by saying what he thinks we want to hear then it will help.

You just cannae trust these toerags in Scottish football. Maybe, just maybe, he should have kept his ammo dry for a week or two. Still, never heard anything like this from Rangers men. Sometimes it needs an outsider to tell it like it is.

Dont hold back there :lol: Yes it is unlike Rangers men to stand up for the club and its long overdue. :21:

Talk is cheap as the old saying goes. Green's problem is what and indeed who has went before him.

Time will tell though if his words translate to actions and the ones doing harm to our club are brought to task for it.

If they are and he robustly defends us and the club whenever appropriate then I will be very happy.

Sad it took an outsider though to have the guts to comment on what we have all known for years.

The real Rangers men never uttered a word in our defence when they were involved with the club.

Sometimes biting your tongue until the timing is better is advisable. He should have waited until everything is signed off before making his comments. My cynical side thinks that he is still trying to sell ST's, and that by saying what he thinks we want to hear then it will help.

with all the tongue biting we have done in the last few years its about time we started to answer back to much of that has gone on and only helped put us in the position where every club and his dog feel they have the right to slag us off no more time to start hitting back

• 2 weeks later...

You are coming from a premise that they have said something wrong. If like me you don't think they have said anything wrong when they say it is then irrelevant.

Charles Green and Ally said nothing wrong at all.

There is no penalty for speaking the truth or asking questions which you are entitled to ask.

Denial of these human rights ammounts to living in a Dictatorship and MUST be opposed and challeneged every way we can.

Reagan is one step away from being exposed as the corrupt creature he is.

We should never forget how he wanted Lee McCulloch hung and we should be pursuing him on tht point alone. This man is unfit to hold any office whatsoever. Charles Green should make public everything he considered to be bigotted , let every news organisation on the planet see what we have been subjected to and at the same time throw in the parallels between Cellik and Penn State- I bet the Cellik minded in Boston and New York would love to find out the truth abouth their scummy Football Club.

Let the world see the how Scottish Football is being administered.

Corrupt shower of bastards.

You are coming from a premise that they have said something wrong. If like me you don't think they have said anything wrong when they say it is then irrelevant.

Please note when I say that they have said nothing wrong, I meant that. My worry was that the SFA would not provide a full unconditional licence given what was said.

As I say, I welcome Mr Green & Co's stance on these issues and I welcome their ability to throw it straight back at them. Well done CG :clap:

Charles Green and Ally said nothing wrong at all.

There is no penalty for speaking the truth or asking questions which you are entitled to ask.

Denial of these human rights ammounts to living in a Dictatorship and MUST be opposed and challeneged every way we can.

Reagan is one step away from being exposed as the corrupt creature he is.

We should never forget how he wanted Lee McCulloch hung and we should be pursuing him on tht point alone. This man is unfit to hold any office whatsoever. Charles Green should make public everything he considered to be bigotted , let every news organisation on the planet see what we have been subjected to and at the same time throw in the parallels between Cellik and Penn State- I bet the Cellik minded in Boston and New York would love to find out the truth abouth their scummy Football Club.

Let the world see the how Scottish Football is being administered.

Corrupt shower of bastards.

Yes I agree, they said nothing wrong. In fact they said things that were long overdue. My concern was the timing of what they said. Glad they did though, cause it brought a smile to this face! :ulster:

I fully agree the point needed to be made, as I say though next weekend might have been better with a full licence agreed. These cnuts have done everything to try to finish us off, then realised they actually do need us and tried to steer the situation to benefit them. I would not put it past them to shaft us now.

PS I am really not trying to be negative, I think Mr Green & Co have done us proud.

If they stop us playing they will upset Sky and could scupper their TV deal :uk: