Season Ticket

RAFREG

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep trying to log in online to renew but it won't let me and I don't know the email address I first registered on as it was about 7 years ago. The ticket office phone line has been busy all morning as well, I think I'll just need to go over but it's a good sign the lines are so busy.

I wonder how well sales are going.

I originally tried to call the ticket office but was unable to get through. Ended up renewing online for me and my cousin, with two tickets for Tuesday too.

Tried calling at 11, 3 and four, but got the "all out agents are busy" message.

Hope that means sales are booming.

Someone posted yesterday on here that in the first 24 hours 18,000+ had been sold.

It must be me - someone tell me where I'm going wrong ?

Renewal form shows;2011/12 season ticket price WAS £3492012/13 season ticket price IS £281

By my reckoning the 33% reduction should bring the price down by £116 to £233 not £281 ?

Is it me or is someone in the ticket office using the Craig Whyte calculator ?

It must be me - someone tell me where I'm going wrong ?

Renewal form shows;2011/12 season ticket price WAS £3492012/13 season ticket price IS £281

By my reckoning the 33% reduction should bring the price down by £116 to £233 not £281 ?

Is it me or is someone in the ticket office using the Craig Whyte calculator ?

£349? where do you sit? Paisley Road? :rolleyes:

Looks like ive lost my Season Ticket seat for the game but still plenty of seats in BF1 for some reason? Will get one in there later on if they are still available

Same with me in GF5. The full row was available and some dick chose mine. So I bought both seats next to it.

Will probably find I have already paid and my smart card has been activated. :lol:

Went to Ibrox today to renew, and the que was massive. Had my baby with me and she kicked off so had to leave que, but guy came out office and collected the renewals, answering any questions. Saved me a second journey without the wee one, and she got to meet Broxi at the Rangers Shop, good day at Ibrox. Going to be a good season!

Hi, Does anyone know if when my mates are renewing theres if they could add one on next to them for me or will I need to wait til the public sale and just hope i can get one next to them?

You'd need to wait till public sale then quote your mates RFC season ticket number and they'll search and see if they have any seats free next to them

And me as well, I've sent an email explaining the situation and hoping they can do something for me but I'm not getting my hopes up. Basically left myself skint trying to get the 4 instalments online.

how did you get on mate ? i got my full amount put back into my account, there going to put me on the 4 month plan, first payment august the 7th

Wife went in to get East Fife tix and the chap in front of her was trying to pay for his season ticket in cash and they wouldn't take it. Is that normal practice just because of the size of the bundle?

Has anyone else had this problem as i'm heading over tomorrow to renew four season tickets and two are in cash? Don't want to wait in a queue to be told they can't accept cash.

And my son is wanting to move seat - when I was over getting east fife tickets ticket office guy said better to renew and then ask for a move - anyone know if this can be done from Wed 8th or if you have to wait till public sale on the 14th?