Club Deck closed for East Fife game

Only 7 days to the game and we cant take card payments until tomorrow. Sadly no chance this will sell-out. Are smart cards from last season going to be activated or are we all getting paper tickets???

I reckon as this is the first home game of the season and considering what we have went through in the last couple of months, the place will be close to a sellout regardless of whether its a cup game or not.

Me and Dad are going up and i already can't wait. Were gonna have More Fans for a cup game against East Fife than they can get for a "Glamour" game agaisnt Inter millan.

Once again we will show why we are the best fans in the world.

I really wanted to go to this game but with it being moved to the Tuesday night I can't make it up, few bears down this way with the same problem. I still have no doubt there'll be a fantastic support there though, I'll just have to wait till the 18th. WATP

Club Deck season ticket holder just back from the ticket office; offered tickets in Broomloan or a few non ticket holders seats in the back of Govan Rear. All seats previously allocated to season ticket holders are reserved at this time apart from us neglected club deck souls so I guess I should have waited to next week!

Why do people seem to think this game is going to sell out?

I'd obviously love it to, but i don't think there is any chance of it happening.

I think we'll be lucky to get 20,000, and that's why I've made the other thread. We need to show everyone our spirit wont be broken.

This happened with the legends game and look how that turned out crabflute.gif

this (tu) so many doom-mongers on here before that game and look how that turned out, people still pouring in half way through the 1st half.

Dont worry...

Why do people seem to think this game is going to sell out?

I'd obviously love it to, but i don't think there is any chance of it happening.

Look at previous years when the game has been at Ibrox.

23,120 v Dunfermline two seasons ago.