the lurgan faggot's response to Green comments

Neil Lennon has described Charles Green's assertion that the demise of Rangers was down to "bigotry" within Scottish football as "funny".

Before Sunday's Ramsdens Cup extra- time win over Brechin at Glebe Park, the Rangers chief executive suggested that the reason the Ibrox club were denied entry into the Scottish Premier League and voted into the Irn Bru Third Division by clubs in the Scottish Football League was down to bigotry and jealousy.

However, speaking at Lennoxtown ahead of Wednesday's Champions League qualifier against HJK Helsinki at Parkhead, the Celtic boss was withering in his response to Green's remarks.

He said: "The club have said that it is not worthy of response, so..

"I was golfing, I only read about it yesterday and I found it quite funny.

"He has only been here five minutes and he is calling us all bigots already."

Lennon, who revealed that Kris Commons and Anthony Stokes will be given fitness tests on Wednesday as they try to shake off their respective ankle injuries, was asked if he still saw Rangers as his rivals.

"Not this season, no," he said.

"The remit is to win the title and it will be no different whether they are here or not and if we can advance on the European stage all the better."

i think he's spoke about us more than his own mob in the last month :wanker:

Not interested in anything that scumbag has to say.

unfortunately BBC think it the LEAD Rangers story(personally i agree with you). Now on a day we sign new player BBC have main story in the Rangers section as The Lurgan Bigot's sarkie remarks.

unfortunately BBC think it the LEAD Rangers story(personally i agree with you). Now on a day we sign new player BBC have main story in the Rangers section as The Lurgan Bigot's sarkie remarks.

Not in the least bit surprised mate.The fact they include it in our section says all we need to know about the bbc

Lennon’s just fucking raging nobody is talking about his shite team, look at the state of him trying to get his ginger quiff into the spot light!

Don’t worry ya clown, as soon as Helsinki batter your useless bhoys then you will get a wee headline I am sure.

It’s just about The Rangers and they are all spewin!

GIRFUY!

The very fact Charles Green has only been here for '5 mins' gives him a unique perspective. Hes hasnt been dumbed down by the mhedia or brought up in an environment where bigotry can be written off as banter by some. He is able to pinpoint good old fashioned bigotry when he sees it. As for the lurgan loudmouth, put simply, fuck you and your teeth.

Of course Tlb would laugh at Charles Greens comments as all tims are jolly craicsters and it can only be Rangers people who are bigots.Certainly a bit hypocritical as I am sure when Gary Hooper claimed referees could not wait to give decisions against Celtic he was barely in Scotland "five minutes".I cannot remember Tlb saying anything disparaging about Hooper or John Reid's back of the bus comments.Heck Billy Mcneil claimed there was a fifty year conspiracy against Celtic.