Ian Black

FernandoR20

I'm not sure about Ian Black yet! I still have to watch him a few times more before i have ye view on him! from the match played today he wasnt bad, just his shooting was terable and should possibly learn to pass than keep shooting when he gets the ball just out side the box. Im glad he has came to Rangers though, lets just hope he can bring alot to the club. WATP!

A shame he was shackled by the gayest yellow card ever

I felt his game was over once the blind bastard Ref gave that card, All yshould have taken him off because he was never going to be able to play his style of football without risking a red

Too early to judge but I've not seen anything from him yet which suggests he's a better option in this division than Kyle Hutton.

Wouldn't go that far but Hutton certainly should have eventually got the nod ahead of McLeod today, a player who's had a full season in the First Division along with a decent amount of games with our senior squad - including one against Man Ure. Surely to fuck he deserves a chance?

Too early to judge but I've not seen anything from him yet which suggests he's a better option in this division than Kyle Hutton.

Kyle Hutton's problem is his his mobility he turns slower than a bus, Kal Naismith along side Black could work.

Wouldn't go that far but Hutton certainly should have eventually got the nod ahead of McLeod today, a player who's had a full season in the First Division along with a decent amount of games with our senior squad - including one against Man Ure. Surely to fuck he deserves a chance?

I like Macleod but I do want Hutton in the side. He rarely gives the ball away and that is a skill that should not be underestimated whatever division you are in.

I felt his game was over once the blind bastard Ref gave that card, All yshould have taken him off because he was never going to be able to play his style of football without risking a red

Black will get yellow cards every second game thats the kind of player he is.

I like Macleod but I do want Hutton in the side. He rarely gives the ball away and that is a skill that should not be underestimated whatever division you are in.

As do I, he's got bags of potential but looked slightly overwhelmed today in my opinion. Feel Hutton could have contributed a lot more, a much more physical player who would be suited to the game we were attempting to play.

Both cards he has had were for F****** nothing, but its obvious refs are going to book it regardless, that tackle on him today was shocking, could have broke his F***** legs but nothing given. I see this is how they are going to play, the new Refs Mantra.. "...must screw Rangers, must ignore bad tackles on them and punish even a sneeze on opposition"

p.s yes have to agree, his free kicks need work