a rangers player down

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't wish something like that on anyone, scary moment.

I hope he's alright and not too shaken up from it.

What? Getting knocked out? :lol:

You never wanted to knock someone out?

What? Getting knocked out? :lol:

You never wanted to knock someone out?

I'm a peaceful chap :pipe:

Plus it is scary to see something like that happen in a football match. People fear the worst and immediately people come rushing on to help.

Hell no.

Probably really weird but I just don't like watching people beat the shit out of each-other and getting injured in these fights.

Not entertaining for me I guess.

There's an art to beating the shit out of someone to be fair,you should give it a watch,well better than the boxing.

Not even a head injury I don't think it's a suspected broken jaw?

There's an art to beating the shit out of someone to be fair,you should give it a watch,well better than the boxing.

Not even a head injury I don't think it's a suspected broken jaw?

Might do.

To be honest mate, it was just the initial hit and the fact he shot down and was knocked out instantly that's not nice to see. I understand the entertainment value of fighting like UFC and things, but it's not too often you see anyone knocked out like that in football.

Might do.

To be honest mate, it was just the initial hit and the fact he shot down and was knocked out instantly that's not nice to see. I understand the entertainment value of fighting like UFC and things, but it's not too often you see anyone knocked out like that in football.

Yea I know what you mean,if he had just collapsed with no-one around him I wouldn't have laughed but I knew it had been a collision and wouldn't be serious.

Yea I know what you mean,if he had just collapsed with no-one around him I wouldn't have laughed but I knew it had been a collision and wouldn't be serious.

Yeah fair enough. Guess I'm just not used to seeing huge collisions like that, (even though I'm a hockey fan, which can't be right...)