Ian Black

WadeWilson

People booing ian black last night represent Scotland as much as the daft wee neds that pollute most of Glasgow and Edinburgh….

Idiots to a man and they deserve allt he abuse they get, the fact Scotlands biggest support allow people like this to behave like this at Scotland games is to our eternal shame

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all that's happened to us recently most fans in Scotland have shown their hatred for us which seems to translate to most Scottish national team fans hating us, and in particular someone who was prepared to sign for Rangers during the time most were sticking the boot in.

Ian Black wasn't just any Rangers player, he was a man willing to drop to division 3 to play for us while other top players were heading for the hills, Scottish fans were never going to boo McGregor and his ilk, they left us didn't they. Nope, there was a particular reason why he was getting this treatment and it wasn't because he's an ex Hertz player.

Nail, head, hit.

Sorry to jump in here.

BP9 I read many of your posts ; enjoy some disagree with some but am generally entertained by most of them.

You appear to support Scotland as much as you support Rangers. I have no problem with that.

Your support for Scotland appears not driven by any sporting ideology. It appears to be driven by jingoism and nationalism the latter being the worst form of politics imaginable.

A Scot by accident of birth, a Ranger by choice.

What other reason is there to support the team representing your land of birth othetr than that - I am nationalistic in that I am proud to be Scots - are you saying the same thing to our supporters who claim to be proud to be British - I am proud of my country, it has great people , great history (and in my opinion) punched above its weight in terms of contribution in the world.

I am also proud to be British but support the SNP because I think that smaller is better in terms of Government and centralism is weak government and I would like to see more self determination for Scotland.

How you then think that is jingoism - or is that a claim that could also be laid at the feet of Union Jack waving fans as well ?

However given that I have strong ideals about the land of my Birth should I just stay quiet on this form while posters trash the Scotland Foootball team, trash Scotland, trash our fans ?

Yet you assume others that can see through this little fat keech, vote for the Union because we support Rangers!!! btw is the embassy still open in London and was nice to see Chris Hoy shoot wee fat keech down.

Its a democracy you are entitled to your support of the Union - just as I am entitled to support independence - but whatever way we vote it should have NOTHING to do with supporting a football team - so we agree on that!

Its a democracy you are entitled to your support of the Union - just as I am entitled to support independence - but whatever way we vote it should have NOTHING to do with supporting a football team - so we agree on that!

Still not given your reasons for voting for this separatist group. Once again refuse to answer direct questions out to you.

Still not given your reasons for voting for this separatist group. Once again refuse to answer direct questions out to you.

Asked and answered to you many a time but since you are obvioulsy forgetful (when it suits) happy to reitterate - self determination is my over riding reason for supporting the concept of independence. Now why do you thinkl the Union is better ? (I know you wont answer or warble on but always worth a try)

Asked and answered to you many a time but since you are obvioulsy forgetful (when it suits) happy to reitterate - self determination is my over riding reason for supporting the concept of independence. Now why do you thinkl the Union is better ? (I know you wont answer or warble on but always worth a try)

You silly silly silly man..........self determination............do you live in cloud cuckoo land.............................That is a fucking cheek as you have nevr answered one single question I put forward to you based on my phone call to the snp shit hole in edinburgh......................so really not usually one for using such words to a poster , but (yip) in this circumstance you can go fuck yourself until such time you gave an answer to my questions.

And why was Ryan Mcgowan boo'd?

Ryan mcgowan(hearts player) was playing for the aussies.....you know the opposition.fair enough prob hivs fans that booed him.

Ian Black(Rangers player) was playing for the home team.

The reason he was booed is because he was one of the best players in spl last season and chose to sign

for Rangers in div 3 rather than some diddy spl team and all the Rangers hating fans :wanker: of said diddy teams

are, make no mistake about it beelin :lol: that we can still sign players of that quality in div 3,it must really

stick in their craw.Get it right up the lot of them.

.. you mean when I take the piss out of people who call me names, swear at me but because I dont take that shit and respond in kind ............ my political views are not mixed up and nor are they based on which football team I support .... whereas you lack the ability to think for yourself so take the easy populist line on RM - but as I said before - it takes all sorts!

:lol: :lol:

I've never witnesses you taking the 'piss' out f anyone.

I think that you may be a tad deluded.

Well said. I can't stand these pricks who think that supporting Rangers means that you need to hate everyone and everything else. They do so much harm to us and are blind to the damage that they cause. Anyone who has that 'no-one likes us, we don't care' has serious issues.

Could you point us to 'these pricks' who think that supporting The Rangers means you need hate everyone and everything else?

If you can - I'd hate to think you were unable to do so.

And then, if you can indeed point to 'these pricks', explain how 'these pricks' do so much harm to, ahem, 'us'?

Could you point us to 'these pricks' who think that supporting The Rangers means you need hate everyone and everything else?

And then, if you can indeed point to 'these pricks', explain how 'these pricks' do so much harm to, ahem, 'us'?

I'm on the phone but if that guys location says Liverpool or such like he's been screaming bheast for moths

I assume you are one of the deserters - the ill informed who equate supporting your national team with supportting the SFA/SNP - then again you have demonstarted time and time again that you dont have the intelligence to make or follow a logical argument so no surprises there !

Q2. You invented things there - that I'm a 'deserter', I'm ill-informed and the idea that supporting the national team equates to support for the SFA/SNP - then criticised me for lacking intelligence and being unable to follow logic?

Could you explain the inventions firstly, and then why your inventions cast doubt on my abilities?

I could scarcely be more considered.

So, last night i was out in Edinburgh :sherlock:... Being a bit steaming i decided to ask most groups of people who had clearly been at the game firstly if they enjoyed the game, then if they/people booed Ian Black. I think i asked six people, or groups of people, and five of them gave basically the exact same response - that they thought it was shocking and a disgrace, that the people who did it were an embarrassment and that whenever they wear a Scotland top they should be supported no matter who they play for or whether you like them or not. There was one wank who i ended up having a bit of debate/argument with in Hive (what a fucking dump that place is :lol:), because he was saying, aye i booed him cause he's a wee mercenary wank and i hate him etc etc. :s.

Anyone as a whole it looked like most people were embarrassed by it. I'm not so sure though, 'Tartan Army' have seemed pretty anti Rangers for a while now, last night being the most obvious!

OK then. People like you whjo accuse anyone with a dissenting opinion of being a taig. You are obviously unaware of any faults of your own so it is up to others to point them out. And yes, I do think thjat expressing hatred for the followers of every other team, including the national side is likely to instill a negative view of all things Rangers with the followers of those sides. But you know best about everything so I am obviously wrong or worse still, a taig.

You and RFC52 for a start. I think I've explained about the ahrm you do with your self-centred attitudes.

If more Rangers fans showed the allegiance we used to show to our national team then that would not happen.

Why have you just tried to deflect away from the booing of the scum army into criticism of the Rangers faithful ?

What a stinking, taig-like thing to do.

:wanker: :wanker:

I'm on the phone but if that guys location says Liverpool or such like he's been screaming bheast for moths

So having a different opinion from you makes me a bheast? And you wonder why people hate us when you insult fellow fans like that? With fans like you we don't have much need of enemies. I seem to remember that you wanted us to go out of business rather than receive a licence to play.

So having a different opinion from you makes me a bheast? And you wonder why people hate us when you insult fellow fans like that? With fans like you we don't have much need of enemies. I seem to remember that you wanted us to go out of business rather than receive a licence to play.

I think you will find i wanted no such thing ya fanny

You and RFC52 for a start. I think I've explained about the ahrm you do with your self-centred attitudes.

You'll need to do better than that - point to posts that substantiate your comments. Keep in mind your comments about the who and the what - I'll be here to remind you if you lose your way.

I'm sure you wouldn't want the fine people on RM thinking you are talking complete and utter shite. Would you?