Ian Black

WadeWilson

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I already stated Yes! when the teamsheet was called but they got bored after 2 minutes,the difference is with Black he is like our Neil Lennon or Artur Boruc to Hibs,they'd die happy if he got a career ending injury because he's so hated,in fact i know bears who boo'd him when he came to ibrox cause they didn't like him (remember Diouf's debut against hearts?)

Yes and he never got booed so why are you talking shite.

Glad he got booed. Hate the wee prick. paint this place maroon and all that rubbish.

Hope Scotland get pumped every game until levein is gone. Would rather support Northern Ireland if McPake gets a game.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?242579-Scotland-v-Australia-friendly-at-ER/page11

from a hibs fan Must be die hard tartan army eh?

As I already stated Yes! when the teamsheet was called but they got bored after 2 minutes,the difference is with Black he is like our Neil Lennon or Artur Boruc to Hibs,they'd die happy if he got a career ending injury because he's so hated,in fact i know bears who boo'd him when he came to ibrox cause they didn't like him (remember Diouf's debut against hearts?)

How can you even possibly try and justify the actions of those pricks tonight ? Not even justify it, try and justify it with bears booing him because he was a Hertz player at the time and went through our star man.

Two completely different situations, either way the Tartan Army don't come out good.

Cunts. Fuck them.

I'm speaking about the tartan trannies treatment of Rangers players.

And anyway, how do you feel when you're filling the sfa's pockets? You know, the same people who tried to kill us off? Genuine question.

With all that's happened to us recently most fans in Scotland have shown their hatred for us which seems to translate to most Scottish national team fans hating us, and in particular someone who was prepared to sign for Rangers during the time most were sticking the boot in.

Ian Black wasn't just any Rangers player, he was a man willing to drop to division 3 to play for us while other top players were heading for the hills, Scottish fans were never going to boo McGregor and his ilk, they left us didn't they. Nope, there was a particular reason why he was getting this treatment and it wasn't because he's an ex Hertz player.

From that Hibee scum board:

Hate Ian Black. A vicious, horrible, disgusting mercenary. A man who showed he has no ambition by signing for a third division team.

Why would it bother them that he, apparently, doesn't show any ambition ? :rolleyes:

Can't wait for those cunts to go bust.

Glad he got booed. Hate the wee prick. paint this place maroon and all that rubbish.

Hope Scotland get pumped every game until levein is gone. Would rather support Northern Ireland if McPake gets a game.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?242579-Scotland-v-Australia-friendly-at-ER/page11

from a hibs fan Must be die hard tartan army eh?

So your argument is based on one fan?

I'm speaking about the tartan trannies treatment of Rangers players.

And anyway, how do you feel when you're filling the sfa's pockets? You know, the same people who tried to kill us off? Genuine question.

same way Ifelt about lining ticketus and Craig Whyte's kept turning up though.

How can you even possibly try and justify the actions of those pricks tonight ? Not even justify it, try and justify it with bears booing him because he was a Hertz player at the time and went through our star man.

Two completely different situations, either way the Tartan Army don't come out good.

Cunts. Fuck them.

Im not justifying it the fans were a fucking disgrace,but wait and see what his recption is like if he plays in any of the qualifiers at hampden if he's still widelky boo'd ill apologise,you have my word as a Ranger.

From that Hibee scum board:

Why would it bother them that he, apparently, doesn't show any ambition ? :rolleyes:

Can't wait for those cunts to go bust.

I wonder who will win more trophies this season then? Black, or hivs? :rolleyes:

He'll probably win more in his time here than Hibs have in their history.

but they were cheered when they did,are you honestly saying every Scotland fan hates us now but didn't 4-5 months ago?

I don't know mate, I don't know any Scotland fans thankfully :uk:

Where you been the last few months anyway? We are "cheats" and "dont deserve to play football" since all the admin stuff. Take your head out of yer arse ffs

So it's The Rangers support at fault?

Can't wait to hear your taigish explanation of that moronic statement.

Tick tock... :sherlock:

I assume you are one of the deserters - the ill informed who equate supporting your national team with supportting the SFA/SNP - then again you have demonstarted time and time again that you dont have the intelligence to make or follow a logical argument so no surprises there !

I await your considered response - although I expect it will be are your normal level of either selective quoting, making things up or name calling and swearing.

I assume you are one of the deserters - the ill informed who equate supporting your national team with supportting the SFA/SNP - then again you have demonstarted time and time again that you dont have the intelligence to make or follow a logical argument so no surprises there !

I await your considered response - although I expect it will be are your normal level of either selective quoting, making things up or name calling and swearing.

You slay me with this, as you are the one that is great at the selective quoting. And your continual insults re the intelligence of posters who make a point that doesn't suit your little shortbread tin world.

And deserter !!! like you and your political mixed up views are not those of a deserter!!

Well said. I can't stand these pricks who think that supporting Rangers means that you need to hate everyone and everything else. They do so much harm to us and are blind to the damage that they cause. Anyone who has that 'no-one likes us, we don't care' has serious issues.

You slay me with this, as you are the one that is great at the selective quoting. And your continual insults re the intelligence of posters who make a point that doesn't suit your little shortbread tin world.

And deserter !!! like you and your political mixed up views are not those of a deserter!!

.. you mean when I take the piss out of people who call me names, swear at me but because I dont take that shit and respond in kind ............ my political views are not mixed up and nor are they based on which football team I support .... whereas you lack the ability to think for yourself so take the easy populist line on RM - but as I said before - it takes all sorts!

Well said. I can't stand these pricks who think that supporting Rangers means that you need to hate everyone and everything else. They do so much harm to us and are blind to the damage that they cause. Anyone who has that 'no-one likes us, we don't care' has serious issues.

Yep - we support a Football team - its a sport - we need other teams to play against - people have taken the concept of Rivalry in sport and for some turned it into hatred of others (and that is true of both Rangers and non-Rangers supporters) . We used to admire the skill in others, respect their talent and that is what made beating them so sweet - look at the current idolisation of Ian Black on here - a player who many likened to the devil incarnate for his hard tackling ways, who thought he was a scumbag of the lowest order based on his takle on Jelavic - and many of those same detractors are now supporting him to the hilt. Go Figure!

.. you mean when I take the piss out of people who call me names, swear at me but because I dont take that shit and respond in kind ............ my political views are not mixed up and nor are they based on which football team I support .... whereas you lack the ability to think for yourself so take the easy populist line on RM - but as I said before - it takes all sorts!

Yet you assume others that can see through this little fat keech, vote for the Union because we support Rangers!!! btw is the embassy still open in London and was nice to see Chris Hoy shoot wee fat keech down.

Sorry to jump in here.

BP9 I read many of your posts ; enjoy some disagree with some but am generally entertained by most of them.

You appear to support Scotland as much as you support Rangers. I have no problem with that.

Your support for Scotland appears not driven by any sporting ideology. It appears to be driven by jingoism and nationalism the latter being the worst form of politics imaginable.

A Scot by accident of birth, a Ranger by choice.

Sorry to jump in here.

BP9 I read many of your posts ; enjoy some disagree with some but am generally entertained by most of them.

You appear to support Scotland as much as you support Rangers. I have no problem with that.

Your support for Scotland appears not driven by any sporting ideology. It appears to be driven by jingoism and nationalism the latter being the worst form of politics imaginable.

A Scot by accident of birth, a Ranger by choice.

You were an accident....poor you.... :sherlock: