WadeWilson

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamstrings? Knocks? Viruses?

Let's see UEFA prove them

Dont want a rangers player near the Scotland set up under that regime top to bottom

I think if the club says that a player is injured/sick that the sfa or uefa can suspend that player for a certain amount of time after the game was due to be played.

Was a long time ago that i think this happened so im not sure if this rule still applies.

Why should we support our National team when our Footballing Nation doesn't support us?

If we have learnt anything over the past months is that the footballing authorities didn't/won't support us, the SPL clubs don't support us, the media won't support us,so why blindly support the national team just because it calls itself Scottish?

When the baw hit the slates, instead of trying to find solutions, they all couldn't wait to have a kick at us.

All those having a go should remember those fine words..."There but for the grace of God go I"

We won't be the last club to find ourselves in this situation

I hope anyone that gets picked pulls up with a mysterious injury.

Whatever is required to stop them pulling on that tainted shirt.

I kinda agree with you but for maybe different reasons. I dont see why we should risk losing vital players while they are on Scotland duty, if we dont have the power to replace them due to the transfer ban.

Ryan McGowan@rmcgowan89Didnt bother me getting boo'ed tonight was expecting it but to boo Ian Black on his debut was a bit harsh! What's he done to deserve that?

Dared to play in the blue of The Rangers.

I hate what this country has become..

If more Rangers fans showed the allegiance we used to show to our national team then that would not happen.

What a crock of shit. You twist every single situation to blame us, never missing a chance to get a dig in. Fuck knows how you're still here.

Real shame, playing for your National team should be one of the highlights of any footballs short career. He would have had his family and friends there to watch the game and he gets booed by his own support in front of his kids/wife/family.

What a fucking disgrace.

Some quotes from Black:

"It's disappointing that it's your so-called home fans but you put it down to maybe where we are playing tonight," said the former Hearts player after his appearance at Hibernian's home ground.

"It could have been a bit of everything, but I'm big enough to get on with that and nothing was going to get in the way of me coming on tonight and enjoying every minute of it.

"It is a surprise but I've had that a lot throughout my career so I'm used to it and just get on with it.

"If you let that faze you it's going to affect you in the long run so you have got to be big enough to get on with it.

"I'm big enough to get on with it and I've proved a few people wrong there by getting the opportunity."

Being brought up in Northern Ireland I have always wanted all of the home nations to do well. With the Union being so important to us, I thought I was supporting friends.

How stupid was I?

I remember wearing Scotland T-shirts as a kid in 1978 for the World Cup and backing them to the hilt, the whole family was cheering them on (and my Old Man was English). Never again.

I understand what happened tonight is going to be a bitter pill to swallow for all you proud Bears who are also proud Scotland fans and I feel for you. But I wish the Scottish national team nothing but sorrow for the forseeable future.

The hatred towards Rangers and anyone associated with us is utterly rampant throughout the whole of Scottish society.

Spot on mate. The level of hatred towards us from all these parasite fucks is ridiculous. Well fuck thum! We are the people! No fuckin them! GSTQ! :uk:

Absolutely shocking show from the Scottish fans tonight, it was so cringeworthy I was nearly sick. Had a scan through Twitter and they're asking why are Rangers fans complaining as we booed him for his tackle on Jelavic a few years back. The bolded words say it all, club football has banter, villians blah blah but to boo a player on his debut in an international friendly match is sickening. Can't wait to give Blackie an even bigger chear on Saturday! We know the reason they booed him, has nothing to do with Hearts, fuck the Tartan Army and their disgusting plastic supporters!

Oh and this "Div3 players don't belong in the national squad" is a lot of shite too, he was an "SPL level" player just a few months ago, did all that vanish because he decided to come to the biggest and most successful club in the world? Fuck no, 'tis about time these numpties got their heads screwed on.

Personally I think some of you guys are missing the point.Time to reclaim Scotland back.Get to the next Scotland game at Hampden,and any cunt that boos a Rangers player,punch the poofy middle class tuechter right in the fanny,pull his pish drenched skirt over his head and stick yer big toe right up his farter.

It!s these cunts who,be ruined football for the ordinary man.

Don't know why you got negative rep for that mate. I don't want to go into Hampden unless I'm in the Rangers end though, but my dad did tell me the Sash used to get belted out at Scotland games as well as Rangers. Goes to show the sneaky animals are getting more and more confident as the years go on.

I see every excuse being peddled apart from the real one,he plays for Rangers.

And they wonder why we want to see clubs die and don't support the national team?

Levein deserves the sack simply for not picking the best squad available to him,I thought it was a team of Scotland's best players not a top league's select.

Corrupt from top to bottom.

Wow are you BlueDignity's alter ego boy?

The boo's were an utter disgrace but so is deserting your country!

The SFA works team and the hate-filled trannies who pay to watch that shite aren't a 'country' ya fucking walloper.

That you want to give money to these cunts speaks volumes.

Tick tock.... :sherlock:

:cgreen: I never heard such booing of a player making his debut for his home country getting so much shit from fans for pulling on the shirt.

This tonight disgusted me to a high level.Clearly there is bigotry and jealousy running right through this country.

Come on! first game for your country and taking that shit.

Totally raging and disgusted by this