Unwanted fans

gsa

I meant to say "own country's team".

And?

Call it what you like. It is the sfa's ream. Look at the badge.

It does not represent Scotland, it represents the sfa and those who support the sfa.

That doesn't include me and it is shameful if it includes any bear.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And?

Call it what you like. It is the sfa's ream. Look at the badge.

It does not represent Scotland, it represents the sfa and those who support the sfa.

That doesn't include me and it is shameful if it includes any bear.

You're missing my original point completely. GOAT questioned how you can support the national team given their fans' behaviour, and I replied by saying you don't have to support the fans to support the team. I wasn't talking about what the SFA represents.

Well the OP didnt mince his words which I believe is the reason many negged him. But I believe the basic jist of his comments are worthy of thought.

The days in the late 70s and early 80s were the days when I stood on the Hampden terraces cheering like fuck the likes of Davie Provan and Tommy Burns,and Danny McGrain who I thought was a great player. And there is hardly a greater bluenose on the planet than me.

Things are different now as The Booing of Black proved last night, when the story of Blacks treatment surfaced last night I went on to a few clubs forums to see what they made of it. Hearts were all '' Its the Hibee assholes '' Aberdeen were all anti Rangers no matter who as you would expect etc etc.

But the common thing which shocked me a bit was the amount of posts from these people who listed the incredible amount of other players they '' Hate '', hell even in my Loyalist days I could only name maybe two or three players that I actually hated.

Back to the OP and original post, these haters are the people who are destroying football, and the shocking thing is I include the leadership of the SPL and SFA to be amongst the guiltiest of incumbents in this shocking state of affairs. After what they have done to us then international football is finished as far as this Rangers supporter is concerned. Rangers treatment has made me think twice about whether I am Scottish first and British second or vice versa, and the winner is ........

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

This whole thread is a fucking car crash.

So much for being all-inclusive.

I'm happy to stand beside anyone who supports Rangers, be they white, black, pro-Indy, Catholic, Muslim, Sikh, native American, Eskimo, martian. If they support us, that's all that matters.

Get a fucking grip, uberfans.

You're missing my original point completely. GOAT questioned how you can support the national team given their fans' behaviour, and I replied by saying you don't have to support the fans to support the team. I wasn't talking about what the SFA represents.

Why don't you just say what you mean?

I don't reply to some 'point' you imagine you're making, I reply to the words that you post.

Well the OP didnt mince his words which I believe is the reason many negged him. But I believe the basic jist of his comments are worthy of thought.

The days in the late 70s and early 80s were the days when I stood on the Hampden terraces cheering like fuck the likes of Davie Provan and Tommy Burns,and Danny McGrain who I thought was a great player. And there is hardly a greater bluenose on the planet than me.

Things are different now as The Booing of Black proved last night, when the story of Blacks treatment surfaced last night I went on to a few clubs forums to see what they made of it. Hearts were all '' Its the Hibee assholes '' Aberdeen were all anti Rangers no matter who as you would expect etc etc.

But the common thing which shocked me a bit was the amount of posts from these people who listed the incredible amount of other players they '' Hate '', hell even in my Loyalist days I could only name maybe two or three players that I actually hated.

Back to the OP and original post, these haters are the people who are destroying football, and the shocking thing is I include the leadership of the SPL and SFA to be amongst the guiltiest of incumbents in this shocking state of affairs. After what they have done to us then international football is finished as far as this Rangers supporter is concerned. Rangers treatment has made me think twice about whether I am Scottish first and British second or vice versa, and the winner is ........

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

the OP's went well beyond simply having a go at the national team - his posts are straight up racist against the Scottish. He shoudl be fuckin banned for this tim-like bigotry.

I'd liek to see anyone else register on a galatasary forum and rip the pish out of turkey & turkish people and their traditions, or register on a lyon forum and tell them to go choke on their frogs legs, jean-cluade... ou get the picture.

to top it all of he says i wouldnt be brave enough to say that to his face, i challenge anyone to go to ibrox and start ripping the absolute piss out of the men around you who have worn a kilt, supported the natonal side, and just scotland/being scottish in general. See how well us gers fans take having our patriotism challenged. The scum across the city have been challenging it since 1888 and it's not went down very well....

bout time we banned this fucking sellick-minded cunt.

Some people don't support Scotland because of those in charge at the top are lying, cheating cunts, fair enough if you feel that way.

But did the same people not support Rangers last season when Craig Whyte, a lying, cheating cunt, was in charge?

Or did people stay away from Ibroc when a large section of our support turned on Edu, booing and shouting at him?

If you don't support the national team that's fine but stop hummin n hawin with bullshit excuses.

the OP's went well beyond simply having a go at the national team - his posts are straight up racist against the Scottish. He shoudl be fuckin banned for this tim-like bigotry.

I'd liek to see anyone else register on a galatasary forum and rip the pish out of turkey & turkish people and their traditions, or register on a lyon forum and tell them to go choke on their frogs legs, jean-cluade... ou get the picture.

to top it all of he says i wouldnt be brave enough to say that to his face, i challenge anyone to go to ibrox and start ripping the absolute piss out of the men around you who have worn a kilt, supported the natonal side, and just scotland/being scottish in general. See how well us gers fans take having our patriotism challenged. The scum across the city have been challenging it since 1888 and it's not went down very well....

bout time we banned this fucking sellick-minded cunt.

fair comment, must admit I skimmed over his rantings against scots as a people and took it to mean in the footbll sense, which I can assure you far from pleases me in its bile and hatred just now, not just towards us but in it would seem all teams hating with an unhealthy passion so many other players. I think we are in danger of losing the plot as sports fans if this excessive hatred gets any worse

spot the hippy

if you don't want to support the natonal team, then fine.

but this is your post which goes far beyond "not liking the national team"

thats not expressing a dislike for the national team, it's downright fucking ignorant to any Rangers fan with any sense of patriotism to their country.

How many bears on here do you think wore a kilt before, to a graduation or wedding, or own one, perhaps with the Rangers tartan? Your calling them a "skirt wearing transvestite" for wearing the national dress.

You then ignorantly state Scotland isn't a real country, and top it off by saying "fuck off Hamish".

and the icing on the cake is your part about "anti-english bigotry". What the fuck to you call this? Pure bigoted bile against our own fucking country.

you should get banned for this bile and you don't belong anywhere near our glorious, scottish club.

Spot on , I was asked to wear the kilt by my cousin for his dads funeral,my uncle who was also a big rangers fan and Scottish and proud ,we were the only two to wear the kilt and at the front carrying the coffin with a lone piper in front to flower of Scotland

Can the people on here who keep using the football forum for OUR club to promote the Scottish National team or in fact Scottish nationalism fuck off? I really feel like you would be more at home on a tartan army website where you can revel on your anti English bigotry and swap skirt wearing tips with like minded attention seeking transvestites.

Nobody who really has the interests of Rangers at heart could support that mob. They make it clear time after time about the contempt they hold us in and it pretty sad we have silly little boys on here defending them.

Please don't reply with cringeworthy nonsense about always supporting your country, it's embarrassing and makes no sense. 1) Scotland isn't a real country, it has for over 300 years been part of a country. 2) It's not national service, it's sport. All the emotional rubbish about having to support your country is laughable.

Now please. Fuck off Hamish.

Why do you think you are some kind of an authorative figure?

I'm gonna do and think whatever I feel comfortable with,if it's ok with you.

I am a proud Scotsman and nothing the fuckwits at the SFA or the SNP do will change my stance.

Likewise,the views of the tartan army will sway me not a fucking jot.

That "skirt" you talk about terrified many an opponent on the various battlefields it appeared on.

Your lack of respect for what your countrymen have achieved in the past reflects badly upon you,ya sad individual.

I am a proud Scotsman and nothing the fuckwits at the SFA or the SNP do will change my stance.

That "skirt" you talk about terrified many an opponent on the various battlefields it appeared on.

Your lack of respect for what your countrymen have achieved in the past reflects badly upon you,ya sad individual.

(tu)

Well said m8! My thoughts exactly! To many on here trying to dictate what we should think, feel and say. I've got my own opinions and am proud to be Scottish and British! OP should change his name to little hitler.

P.S. fuck the tartan army, never heard of them when I went to Scotland games pre- Craig brown.