Unwanted fans

gsa

if you don't want to support the natonal team, then fine.

but this is your post which goes far beyond "not liking the national team"

thats not expressing a dislike for the national team, it's downright fucking ignorant to any Rangers fan with any sense of patriotism to their country.

How many bears on here do you think wore a kilt before, to a graduation or wedding, or own one, perhaps with the Rangers tartan? Your calling them a "skirt wearing transvestite" for wearing the national dress.

You then ignorantly state Scotland isn't a real country, and top it off by saying "fuck off Hamish".

and the icing on the cake is your part about "anti-english bigotry". What the fuck to you call this? Pure bigoted bile against our own fucking country.

you should get banned for this bile and you don't belong anywhere near our glorious, scottish club.

I should get banned because I don't go along with your view of Scotland??! Fuck off.

I couldn't give a fuck about weddings, graduations,etc. I wore a suit to mine because What with not being a transvestite I wear clothing specific to my own gender. Stop humiliating yourself with emotional ramblings about your "national dress". The kilt was invented by Walter Scott to encourage Victorians to visit Scotland.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore a suit to mine because What with not being a transvestite I wear clothing specific to my own gender.

Men were wearing kilts before trousers you plank. Not only are you a tosser but seems you're stupid as well; great combination. I sincerely hope you are not a Gers fan, as I thought we were better than that.

Men were wearing kilts before trousers you plank. Not only are you a tosser but seems you're stupid as well; great combination. I sincerely hope you are not a Gers fan, as I thought we were better than that.

Actual kilts? With tartan and timberland boots and everything?? Really don't think we were.

Yes it is.

Well that's just wrong. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a country. Scotland isn't, we don't have our own passports which is one of the 3 criteria you need to be an independent country. If Salmond gets his way, Scotland will become a country. But if you know anything about british history, you'll know Scotland England and Wales havn't been individual countries for nearly 300 years

Well that's just wrong. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a country. Scotland isn't, we don't have our own passports which is one of the 3 criteria you need to be an independent country. If Salmond gets his way, Scotland will become a country. But if you know anything about british history, you'll know Scotland England and Wales havn't been individual countries for nearly 300 years

You are confused.

You seem to struggle with the difference between a 'country' and an 'independent country'.

The UK is a sovereign state made up of the countries of Scotland, England, the principality of Wales and Province of Northern Ireland. This is a fact.

Just because we do not hold our own passport, does not mean we are not a country.

I cannot get my head around the transvestite comments. The Kilt is our national dress - something many men are proud to wear on various special occasions through life.

I can kind of understand the anger and hurt some feel towards the men who currently run our game which some ironically are not even Scottish, however these men will soon be judged and will not stand in my way of supporting my country.

It looks like a skirt maybe?

I'm not going to have a go at anyone for supporting Scotland, I don't understand it. I can't get my head round why any Rangers fan would want to stand beside fans of other clubs who have kicked us when we're down, boo'd our players and our national anthem, but that is their choice.

However, any Rangers fan who supports independence is pretty much a disgrace if you ask me. It goes against everything this club has stood for over a century. They don't have the mentality a Rangers fan should have, so how can they support the club. Just feels pointless to me.

You don't have to like other fans to support you're own country's team. You're supporting the XI on the pitch, not the arsehole fan beside you.

And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't really give a fuck about International football.

You don't have to like other fans to support you're own country. You're supporting the XI on the pitch, not the arsehole fan beside you.

And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't really give a fuck about International football.

You say that as though the sfa's team represents the whole country in some way.

It does not represent me.