Unwanted fans

gsa

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the people on here who keep using the football forum for OUR club to promote the Scottish National team or in fact Scottish nationalism fuck off? I really feel like you would be more at home on a tartan army website where you can revel on your anti English bigotry and swap skirt wearing tips with like minded attention seeking transvestites.

Nobody who really has the interests of Rangers at heart could support that mob. They make it clear time after time about the contempt they hold us in and it pretty sad we have silly little boys on here defending them.

Please don't reply with cringeworthy nonsense about always supporting your country, it's embarrassing and makes no sense. 1) Scotland isn't a real country, it has for over 300 years been part of a country. 2) It's not national service, it's sport. All the emotional rubbish about having to support your country is laughable.

Now please. Fuck off Hamish.

Sniff sniff - not the best trolling attempt seen, in fact one of the more obvious ones.

Can the people on here who keep using the football forum for OUR club to promote the Scottish National team or in fact Scottish nationalism fuck off? I really feel like you would be more at home on a tartan army website where you can revel on your anti English bigotry and swap skirt wearing tips with like minded attention seeking transvestites.

Nobody who really has the interests of Rangers at heart could support that mob. They make it clear time after time about the contempt they hold us in and it pretty sad we have silly little boys on here defending them.

Please don't reply with cringeworthy nonsense about always supporting your country, it's embarrassing and makes no sense. 1) Scotland isn't a real country, it has for over 300 years been part of a country. 2) It's not national service, it's sport. All the emotional rubbish about having to support your country is laughable.

Embarrassing. Scotland is an individual country within a union, for a start. And supporting Scotland doesn't mean you automatically hate England, which your post seems to imply. I support my national team but I do not hate the English.

I dont support the national team really, I dont care either way if they win or lose, but fair dues to any gers fan who does. My old boy said back in the day most of the tartan army were gers fans and you'd even see union flags etc.

if you hate scotland so much, fuck off and dont support a scottish team. Theres a team across the city with a similar identity crisis that might suit you better, wanker.

I support a British team. Wanker.

I support a British team. Wanker.

Scotlands a country within it's own right, within Britain, when you wave a union, your also waving that saltire your so embarrased about - you went as far as to deny scotlands existence in your OP. your a fucking deluded cunt - the gallant pioneers would be ashamed of your like attaching yourselfs to our club.

Rangers. You might have heard of them.

And the last time I looked we played in Scotland. Always have. Scotland is indeed part of Great Britain, but Glasgow is indeed in Scotland. Are you here to try to give us a geography lesson or just talk pish?

Mark? Mark Renton is that you?

''It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the f**king Earth! The most wretched miserable servile pathetic trash that was ever shat on civilization''

Remove the needle. You seem to hate Scotland and the Scottish? Can understand issues with the SFA , the booing fans, Levein etc, maybe your just misunderstood? :D

Scotlands a country within it's own right, within Britain, when you wave a union, your also waving that saltire your so embarrased about - you went as far as to deny scotlands existence in your OP. your a fucking deluded cunt - the gallant pioneers would be ashamed of your like attaching yourselfs to our club.

Britain is a nation with a proper parliament, Armed Forces and government.

Scotland has a pretend parliament that decides what day the bins go out.

To prove my point the usual suspects came into this topic hysterical about any criticism of their beloved country! Yet again I am left surprised by the amount of "bravehearts" on here.

I'll just focus on Rangers from now on hamish, again I would urge you to leave the board to football fans and head to pastures more tartan.

You a little emotional Hamish? Go an watch bravehearts and get all excited and patriotic.

Don't call me a cubt you sill little boy because you wouldn't be brave enough to say it to my face.

Don't make a fool of yourself by talking about the gallant pioneers as if you have any idea what they would or wouldn't be ashamed of.

I cannot get my head around the transvestite comments. The Kilt is our national dress - something many men are proud to wear on various special occasions through life.

I can kind of understand the anger and hurt some feel towards the men who currently run our game which some ironically are not even Scottish, however these men will soon be judged and will not stand in my way of supporting my country.

You a little emotional Hamish? Go an watch bravehearts and get all excited and patriotic.

Don't call me a cubt you sill little boy because you wouldn't be brave enough to say it to my face.

Don't make a fool of yourself by talking about the gallant pioneers as if you have any idea what they would or wouldn't be ashamed of.

Not only are you an ignorant fool. But you're also a keyboard warrior. 2 of the worst types of people about. Sad little boy that you are.

I cannot get my head around the transvestite comments. The Kilt is our national dress - something many men are proud to wear on various special occasions through life.

I can kind of understand the anger and hurt some feel towards the men who currently run our game which some ironically are not even Scottish, however these men will soon be judged and will not stand in my way of supporting my country.

I'd give that 10 reps. (tu)

some of them proudly pulled on our national colours - im pretty sure some bitter wanker disguised as a rangers fan proclaiming that scotland doesnt exist in his eyes would make them feel ashamed you attached yourself to their club.

oh, and you want to talk about bravery, come to ibrox one day and start telling those around your opinion of scotland & our nationality. See how far you can count before you end up on the floor.