Unwanted fans

gsa

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To prove my point the usual suspects came into this topic hysterical about any criticism of their beloved country! Yet again I am left surprised by the amount of "bravehearts" on here.

I'll just focus on Rangers from now on hamish, again I would urge you to leave the board to football fans and head to pastures more tartan.

Even an admin, who has no interest in international football, has criticised your op.

Back to Kerrydale street for you. :wanker:

Can the people on here who keep using the football forum for OUR club to promote the Scottish National team or in fact Scottish nationalism fuck off? I really feel like you would be more at home on a tartan army website where you can revel on your anti English bigotry and swap skirt wearing tips with like minded attention seeking transvestites.

Nobody who really has the interests of Rangers at heart could support that mob. They make it clear time after time about the contempt they hold us in and it pretty sad we have silly little boys on here defending them.

Please don't reply with cringeworthy nonsense about always supporting your country, it's embarrassing and makes no sense. 1) Scotland isn't a real country, it has for over 300 years been part of a country. 2) It's not national service, it's sport. All the emotional rubbish about having to support your country is laughable.

Now please. Fuck off Hamish.

What an arsehole of a post!!!

People are more than entitled to support their national team. It is retards like yourself who do not seem to understand that they are supporting their country and not the SFA or SNP. Also..... Scotland is a country you fuckin moron. It did not cease to exist 300 years ago.

I support Scotland as i am Scottish as well as British and there are many many more that feel the same. Yes last night was a disgrace, but this does not show the whole view of Scotland fans.

Im am Scottish and British, I support the Union and the Queen, but im still Scottish. I read an article about people flying the ST Georges cross being racist, it feels the same kinda way in Scotland, if you wave a union flag people assume you dont identify as Scottish.

You a little emotional Hamish? Go an watch bravehearts and get all excited and patriotic.

Don't call me a cubt you sill little boy because you wouldn't be brave enough to say it to my face.

Don't make a fool of yourself by talking about the gallant pioneers as if you have any idea what they would or wouldn't be ashamed of.

You are a bit of a mong.

Can the people on here who keep using the football forum for OUR club to promote the Scottish National team or in fact Scottish nationalism fuck off? I really feel like you would be more at home on a tartan army website where you can revel on your anti English bigotry and swap skirt wearing tips with like minded attention seeking transvestites.

Nobody who really has the interests of Rangers at heart could support that mob. They make it clear time after time about the contempt they hold us in and it pretty sad we have silly little boys on here defending them.

Please don't reply with cringeworthy nonsense about always supporting your country, it's embarrassing and makes no sense. 1) Scotland isn't a real country, it has for over 300 years been part of a country. 2) It's not national service, it's sport. All the emotional rubbish about having to support your country is laughable.

I'm a republican (nothing to do with Irish), an aetheist (I think all religion is bollocks) a SNP supporter and a Rangers supporter since before I could talk. (Which at this point is over 40 years.) So go figure with your narrow minded definition of what a Rangers supporter should or shouldn't be!

For the record the national team doesn't interest me that much, not because of any of the shite you spouted about them, but mostly because they are often quite boring to watch and rarely live up to expectations. I certainly wouldn't ever dream of disrepecting them. One day hopefully this will all be over and we will have to come together again as football fans and as a country.

Are people really trying to suggest I'm a sellick supporter because I don't like the Scottish national team? Mental.

It's the people who care more about supporting, Brown. Levein, Mulgrew and co than rangers who's posts should be the subject of suspicion, not me.

indeed, just the opinion of a sellik-minded "rangers fan" :lol:

When have I ever made any sellick minded comment on here?

Calm down you silly little chap, you've already embarrassed yourself with your emotional rants about your precious Scotland.

Calm down you silly little chap, you've already embarrassed yourself with your emotional rants about your precious Scotland.

hating your own country = sellick mindedness. now fuck off, prick, stop embarassing the forum.

because I don't like the Scottish national team?

if you don't want to support the natonal team, then fine.

but this is your post which goes far beyond "not liking the national team"

1) Scotland isn't a real country, it has for over 300 years been part of a country.

All the emotional rubbish about having to support your country is laughable.

thats not expressing a dislike for the national team, it's downright fucking ignorant to any Rangers fan with any sense of patriotism to their country.

How many bears on here do you think wore a kilt before, to a graduation or wedding, or own one, perhaps with the Rangers tartan? Your calling them a "skirt wearing transvestite" for wearing the national dress.

You then ignorantly state Scotland isn't a real country, and top it off by saying "fuck off Hamish".

and the icing on the cake is your part about "anti-english bigotry". What the fuck to you call this? Pure bigoted bile against our own fucking country.

you should get banned for this bile and you don't belong anywhere near our glorious, scottish club.

hating your own country = sellick mindedness. now fuck off, prick, stop embarassing the forum.

Alright hard man, I'll fuck off because you say so!

So emotional about Scotland! You need to calm yourself and have a nice cup of tea and a slice of shortbread.

Alright hard man, I'll fuck off because you say so!

So emotional about Scotland!

Being proud and passionate about your country is a wonderful thing, only tims think differently.

Note: There us a difference between passionate about my country and liking my national football team!

Your hatred of every rangers player and manager i have seen you post about would suggest you are a tim far more than this post to be fair......