Kyle Bartley sold to Swansea £1M

Big Al 55

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the abuse he received and is receiving from people on here is a fucking disgrace he was hung out to dry by Ally by playing him at RB he is 6ft 5 odd and his acceleration is poor of course he wouldn't be good there anytime he played at CB he was excellent and will make a good career for himself in that position but as usual our so called supporters were more interested in abusing him.

Playing him at RB was one of the worst things, ever.

Held himself very well in the 2nd OF game at CB.

Indeed

Best of luck to him. A good big bloke but he was a Scott Brown snap away from being found out by our support. Struggled at times in the SPL. Will have to improve to play Premiership football

good luck big man but with a record of 5 old firm defeats and 1 draw against his name count me out of the the Kyle Bartley fan club.For a big guy he was powderpuff at times.

good luck big man but with a record of 5 old firm defeats and 1 draw against his name count me out of the the Kyle Bartley fan club.For a big guy he was powderpuff at times.

I've really got nothing against him. Just don't think he's all that good, even in his preferred position of centre half.

Forgot Laudrup was managing Swansea. Jammy bastard getting to play under him. Swoon

the abuse he received and is receiving from people on here is a fucking disgrace he was hung out to dry by Ally by playing him at RB he is 6ft 5 odd and his acceleration is poor of course he wouldn't be good there anytime he played at CB he was excellent and will make a good career for himself in that position but as usual our so called supporters were more interested in abusing him.

Sorry but I can't agree. I thought that even in central defence, he made some really poor errors and generally didn't look commanding despite his stature. Would imagine he would have been better if given a consistant run in the team at centre half but simply cannot agree that he was 'excellent' when played there.

I like him and think he's a decent centre-half but I don't think he'll ever be more than a Championship level defender at best