Rangers V East Stirling Stream

mackie

East Stirling v Rangers - Live on RTV  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Have you bought it or are you planning to?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said on another thread, as much as i want to give money to the club, i don't fancy paying £6 for something il have to watch on my computer. if it was on my TV, i would've jumped at the chance. besides, from what iv read on some other threads, there's no guarantee it will work properly. especially with the volume of people watching

buy a cable

Rangers TV Issues.

WE apologise for the issues that supporters experienced with today’s live stream on RangersTV.

This was as a result of a server issue which we are currently investigating in full.

The club would like to apologise to those fans who were affected by the problem and more information will follow as soon as we have completed investigations.

Those supporters who have already contacted the club will receive a response to their query when information becomes available.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2727-rangerstv

very frustrating. 25 minutes of the game missed

Not to mention a whole half hour of Tom Miller and DJ pre-match build-up - that's what I paid my money for! :lol:

Would be nice if the club made the next game £4 to make up for it.

A good bit of "we're sorry, you matter" type PR/publicity, and the subscriptions could go through the roof.

I should do his sales, I tell ya!

Oh and while we're at it - a pound off the pay per view price for Rangers TV Standard subscribers please, Mr Green!