Special mention for our

El Carpintero

Andrew Little. As you will all know i am not the lads biggest fan but today showed that he will score goals at this level, 3 wonderfully took goals and all 3 coming from the central position too. I have felt for the last few weeks he has been quiet out wide but he showed today when he gets into central positions he will score goals and contribute and that is exactly what he done. Well Done Andrew. :clap: 5 already for the season. :drool: Keep it up and Ally may have no choice but to put you back through the middle! :)

Great temperament on him too. A talented all-round sportsperson and a thoroughly nice guy.

For those saying he has been played out of position, the problem for Andy was that he genuinely did not know his best position as he was a good all-rounder. It's been tough for the coaching staff to work it out but I think he feels most comfortable through the middle.

I have that from the horse's mouth by the way.

Our best finisher by a mile (tu)

Got to say he has proved me wrong,i would NEVER slag ANY of our players,but for some reason i keep going back to the old firm game when he got taken off, but he was obviously played out of position and in a highly strung game i made a stupid assumption,tell you what though what a finisher,but for some strange reason i was never a Boyd fan,but how many times did he pull us out of a sticky situation,beleive it or not i think this is Boyds absolute opportunity to make his name in Rangers folklore,and i will bet my boots he will be back the next time we can buy players,absolute certainty....

That was only a double was it not? And he was wanking dugs on the Alps noo anyway :crabflute:

Lob, the finish in the corner and the jammy as fuck one where the ball just fell at his feet? no?

Banging the boards like a mad man to jumping ship in 15 months :anguish:

Lob, the finish in the corner and the jammy as fuck one where the ball just fell at his feet? no?

Banging the boards like a mad man to jumping ship in 14 months :anguish:

Ahh i was in the home end that day spent 85 minutes noising the home fans up :lol::crabflute:

If we're going to play him out wide, it should be on the left.

Now, before you shoot me down, I know he hasn't got a left foot. Yesterday he cut in from the right about three times and didn't have a finish because of his weak left peg.

If he was cutting in from the left and using his stronger foot, I think it would work for him.