Bob Marley - Three Little Birds

Moody Blue

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that's the reason we play it, though...

I understand what you're saying...but I just didn't like it!

We are Rangers!..when I heard it, it was as if we were needing sympathy and caring and being told "every little thing's gonna be alright".....

It sounded to me like a clap of the head....."oh there there"

Haha!...you're the eejit!

Are we gonna be listening to U2 and watching Billy Connolly videos next at Ibrox... They support theltic too!

:matron:

I know we have a list of famous Bears on here, can we get a list of famous Celtic fans, too?

I need to know whit cunts need a good boycotting.

At the East fife game it made me cringe!...Marley was a fan of the soap dodging mob and it's been well documented!

It's a no from me!....big time!

Where has this ever been documented anywhere other than being claimed in that dafty's book?

Show me a link where this has any hint of proof.

Can you name that ex-tarrier please?

Even if he was a "fan", I'm sure it was in the loosest possible way - think Michael Jackson and Millwall. He probably knew next to nothing about Scottish culture, and was no doubt mugged into "supporting" them by Rod Stewart or some other eejit - we've all made mistakes.

Bob Marley's music is universally loved, and his message was for all mankind, and not generally about football.

If Bob were alive today, and hanging around Glasgow, I'd wager he'd stand shoulder to shoulder with us right now.

Edit: Sorry, I don't think I meant to quote GLASGOWRFC's post specifically

I know that 'Three little birds' was sung by Ajax fans last season sure we adopted it from that .

Union Bears\Blue Order started singing it at the end of last season.

Doubt very much that a RASTA from Jamaca was a Celtic fan.

I also doubt that with the amount he smoked he could remember what he had for breakfast let alone recite the full 1967 celtic team.

I'm calling bullshit.....

Kevin Bridges do?....photographed with a " fuck the Rangers scarf" for starters!

Apologies to all for putting this picture on here but its completely relevant to this post.

SNA1715GX4-682_1107282a.jpg

Kevin Bridges is a Tim. FACT.

Do I give a fuck? NO. I find his shit funny.

I assume this is the 'photo' you're talking about. If it was real I still couldn't care less. He looks about 15 FFS.

I'm handy on photoshop myself but if you need clarification of the authenticity of the photo then look at his right hand (your left). Not much of a grip on that scarf eh? Must be superglued to his thumb.

I don't care if Bob Marley, Billy Connolly and Kevin Bridges support Celtic. I support Rangers and that's all that matters.

You would think some people have actually had their kettle shat in.

Kevin Bridges do?....photographed with a " fuck the Rangers scarf" for starters!

Honestly, life's too short to get hung up on this stuff.

"Fuck the Rangers" scarf - let me go get my letter writing kit out. There's complaining to be done.

Apologies to all for putting this picture on here but its completely relevant to this post.

SNA1715GX4-682_1107282a.jpg

Kevin Bridges is a Tim. FACT.

Do I give a fuck? NO. I find his shit funny.

I assume this is the 'photo' you're talking about. If it was real I still couldn't care less. He looks about 15 FFS.

I'm handy on photoshop myself but if you need clarification of the authenticity of the photo then look at his right hand (your left). Not much of a grip on that scarf eh? Must be superglued to his thumb.

I don't care if Bob Marley, Billy Connolly and Kevin Bridges support Celtic. I support Rangers and that's all that matters.

You would think some people have actually had their kettle shat in.

If you find him funny fair enough... If you wanna go see him live fair enough... You can help pay for his season ticket!... I however won't!