Bob Marley - Three Little Birds

Moody Blue

Kevin Bridges do?....photographed with a " fuck the Rangers scarf" for starters!

Think you'll find that was photoshopped.

So now we,

Can't watch billy connolly frankie boyle, or kevin bridges,

Can't listen to simple minds (always thought they were pish anyway) U2 (although the edge is a Dublin proddy) wet wet wet, (drummer is one of them) oasis, paolo nutini & the fratellis,

Can't watch movies starring James mcavoy or gerard butler.

And f**k me, we'll have to get rid of "self confessed ceptic fan " kevin kyle.

Thank f**k walkers cheese & onion are blue, cos we can't eat golden wonder cheese & onion.

Where do we stop??

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The song isnt relevant now.....

You are right, there has been much said about Marley liking Celtic..St Pauli also like him..

Marley mentioned he liked jimmy johnston, never once did he say he supported them, & it grew arms, legs & a tail from that.

I'm really not into boycotting stuff because of connections or colour, but any music played over PA should be original and not associated with any other club. Wee Amy Macdonald fits the bill, and she is better looking than Bob.

Think we should start a few up to date songs, (I'm an auld codger, so this is more for the young ones) what about lady ga ga's born this way, with the words" I was born this wayhay, I was born this wayhay, I'm a bluenose baby, I was born this wayhay"

Only a wee suggestion.

I'm really not into boycotting stuff because of connections or colour, but any music played over PA should be original and not associated with any other club. Wee Amy Macdonald fits the bill, and she is better looking than Bob.

Shes a Scotland lover, sings at Hampden. Boycott.

Even if he was a "fan", I'm sure it was in the loosest possible way - think Michael Jackson and Millwall. He probably knew next to nothing about Scottish culture, and was no doubt mugged into "supporting" them by Rod Stewart or some other eejit - we've all made mistakes.

Bob Marley's music is universally loved, and his message was for all mankind, and not generally about football.

If Bob were alive today, and hanging around Glasgow, I'd wager he'd stand shoulder to shoulder with us right now.

Edit: Sorry, I don't think I meant to quote GLASGOWRFC's post specifically

This

Also, Bob Marley's Granddad was Scottish, and a Loyal Bluenose. Spread it round :D

:clap:

Comedy Genius

:lol:

I would consider getting rid of everything green that you own, seriously though, i never buy clothing that is green.

Done! The shower gel and fairy liquid is in the bin. I've also ripped down my kitchen tiles (they had a little green in them) :lol: Now you mention it I actually dont own any green clothng either # brainwashed

If we are playing songs with revelance then it's got to be

Yazz the only way is up being played at Ibrox next!!

HATE that song and too fast for a big fans sing-a-long! As mentioned in the OP, I just like the fact that we're all singing along to something that can't ever be construed as sectarian so encouraging families to go along and having that friendly atmosphere that will help us win friends in the lower leagues. That will wind up the SPHell clubs and the media even more!